holy ******* s*** balls

enry

Administrator
What the **** just happened?? someone flew a plane into the world trade center?!?!?! I'm at ******* work no cable. CNN MSNBC are down/overloaded. Someone fill me in.

-e

two planes flew into the world trade center. one each building. both builds have collasped. two planes have crashed in PENN. one plane has crashed into the pentago. all flights have stopped in america. i wouldnt be supprised if the west coast started to get some s***. Disney world in florida is shut down.

------------------
"They say I'm crazy but I'm just having fun"
#736 of 1500
View

More pics at http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1408731

THIS IS SICK.

both towers collapsed, pentagon is missing a wing, total of 5 planes crashed presently...( 2 crashed on the ground somewhere... shot down? )...

man this is really bad...

in the news they showed palestinian parents and kids celebrating in the streets... i have nothing but hate today...

watching the news is really troubling /ubb/frown.gif

Damn, I am shocked when I saw the news this morning~ a ******* plane crashed into the Tower then collapes.. what the hell..... this is even more worst than you can see in the movie.
s***, unbileveaable....... oh man~~~~~ horrible..

------------------
Stock MP3, 01
Toronto

please post in the separate forum guys it will keep things in perspective. thanks.

eric

Wow, I thought I was a loser reading new threads all day. You guys are actually looking up old ones to stare at=)
moose

wow :'(

i remember it like it was yesterday

i was at school, went out to lot to listen to developments (Im actually getting the chills right now remembering it), drove home, gas was $1.90 a gallon (from 1.35) topped off just in case, drove home early, skipped criminal justice, holy judas. what a day

:'(

i was looking at the mp3 thread and set it to the begining. thats only like a week before sept 11th i think

I was at work doing admin s*** when someone rolled aTV into the work area and flipped it on. I was stunned and thought it was a dream or something. That was a very sad day, I couldn't think straight for the rest of the week.

damn... memories....

the oddest part is that I learned about what happened when I stopped off at a 7-11 for smokes.

the Middle eastern guy that worked there was so freaked out, it wasn't even funny.... He was so scared of what people might have done to his family that he practically begged me to take the smokes just so he can close the shop already.... man...crazy times

Oh my goodness... I was reading that first post as if it were new! I'm like, WHAT?! Someone is THAT late!? LOL

Wow, brings back memories... I was playing pool at school, then someone screams about the towers being hit. I walked back to my dorm room SCARED SHITLESS thinking that the world could be over! Watched the news in fear and sadness...

God bless you all.

I was at the dentist too :D I was getting a cavity filled and the dentist turned it on I thought it was a movie preview at first, I was a sad couple months after that :-(

I remeber it well too: I woke up and turned on the TV, there was a shot of the WTC after the first plane struck it, I thought it was a cable movie or something, then like 30 seconds later the second plane crashes into the other one and I was like "WTF?", then I noticed it was CNN, that's when I realized it was actually happening.

Very sad day.

i was at work about to get off when i saw everything on tv... then i rushed off my base before it locked down so i could go call my family still in ny and make sure nobody went down there that day! scary thing is exactly one month prior i took my wife(at the time) and 6 mth old daughter to the towers!!!!
a day nobody should ever forget!

I was at work too, but being on the West coast, it was just after 6am...I din't get home till about 3pm, so I didn't get to see the towers while they were still standing. Seeing them(well, all the debris) collapsed was almost unimaginable...The stores were so empty that day, and me not being able to find a TV(I'm in and out of grocery stores all day), I had no idea how bad it was...A very eery feeling indeed...It's hard to believe we are already coming up to the 2 year anniversary...

I had just gotten into work and was working through my daily browsing routine: www.protegemp3.com, www.gamespot.com, www.cnn.com................ not coming up. www.foxnews.com, not coming up. www.abcnews.com half page with a picture of the WTC on fire. The headline I was able to get off the page was that a small plane had crashed into the WTC. I thought nothing much of it just an accident. Next thing I know my boss has his radio on because a second plane had hit. And thats when we found out they weren't small planes, but 737s. Thats when we knew. Thats when I was sent home to get my antenna because our cable hookup at work wasn't done yet. I went over to the TV station first (web weather company owned by a large weather company with TV ties) and watched one of the 20 tvs in the lobby and found out about the Pentagon. Pretty crazy s***.

Chris

Back