Wendy's in Waterbury on Sat night?

:
07 F150 HD
JD and I are gonna hit up the Wendy's in Waterbury again this sat night

anyone else interested in going?

Jr bacon cheeseburgerssssssssssssss

sorry NEPOC peoples, but you just made me want some

sigh....i need to make it up to my Birthplace of Waterbury. I'll make sure i bring the MSP :)

I may show up, crazy as it sounds. I planned on leaving friday to come home to get some stuff for the room.

im being absolutely serious, if you come home this weekend, bring me a garbage plate from tahous. Ill meet you friday night or whenever you get back to pay u and pick it up. Your car will smell WONderful

If you havent been to tahous yet lemme know and ill give you directions... :)

eh, wendy's is real bad now but i can go cops may break us up in like 14 mins though

really? when we went at the beginning of the summer they were cool right up until wendy's closed.....

any other ideas of where we could go? the pike is a no-no

ya no pike.. well if we all meet at wendys we can find other places to go it's no big deal.

slug420 said:
im being absolutely serious, if you come home this weekend, bring me a garbage plate from tahous. Ill meet you friday night or whenever you get back to pay u and pick it up. Your car will smell WONderful

If you havent been to tahous yet lemme know and ill give you directions... :)
My comp sci prof is taking the class to see a martial arts movie :confused::confused: friday after lab so i dunno if i'll be coming home ... but i'll try.

oh and i have yet to experience a garbage plate, crazy as it sounds. i do remember researching what they were though when i was planning on coming here.

take a left onto jefferson road out of RIT

go down and over the bridge and thruogh the lights and take a right onto scottsville road headed towards the airport.

Then get on 390 North(or west whichever it is)

After the intersection with 490 (stay on 390) take what i believe is exit 21 for Lyell Ave

At the end of the ramp, take a left and go over the bridge and you will see tahou's on your right. Its the best one.

Get a cheeseburger plate with everything - I prefer mac salad/homefries

it is crucial that you throw all expectations you have for places you would eat out the window when you go there. Whether or not you like mustard or onions or grease, get everything, they know what they're doing. And dont expect the homefries to taste good or the mac salad to taste good. It is intended to be eaten all together. Oh, and dont expect the bread to be delicious fresh italian bread either....appreciate it for what it is

enjoy :)

I might be down in CT saturday? What time are you guys planning on meeting and what is the address of the wendy's? Thanks.

i think we are still planning on wendy's.......i mean relatively speaking its probably the "spot" around with the LEAST cops, even though its beefed up its probably not as bad as the pike or as that place in danbury you were talkin about. Unless you wanna just meet at a McDonalds and we can all parade through the drive-thru and call it a night...

Back