re: Lebanon Track Results 9/1

Protege52003

Contributor
:
'08 Jetta; '10 Wrangler Unlimited
re: Lebanon Track Results 9/1

Yeah, made it to Lebanon last Wed (9/1). Got to meet Brian and Erik and see Kyle again (all good people).

Anyway, I was not happy with my results and expected better times with my mods that I have done to my car. My times did get better each run but was pretty much equal with stock times.

As I said in a thread before, Brian has a sweet car for the track. He puts down some fast times and Erik has a nice show-car with all his ext/int mods. Wish that I had taken pics.......

Yeah, I believe last wednesday will be my car's only runs down the 1/4 mile. Not so say I will not go back to watch others race. I would like to try auzo-x someday, though (Kyle). Figured I did some ice-racing last winter (will do more this winter), drag strip last week, now just want to try some auto-X. Figured the car might do a little better in the turning department then strait line racing.

Well, after having last week off, I start a new job tomorrow as an insurance professional. Looking forward to a change and a more regular schedual w/no weekends. Little better pay, too...........

-R

Thanks for the compliment, I've tried to balance performance/appearance in my car. Would be cool to see you there again, even if you dont run your car (even though I think you should run it anyway hehe). I would be up for an AutoX meet if we found one we all wanted to go to!

Erik H.

Mines stock, still don't know why its going so well.......

Tommorow night is going to be rained out, don't even get your hopes up......

Yeah, will be at day 2 of my new job tomorrow. Have a good time tomorrow night guys (pending rain????) and maybe we can get to an anto-x down in Hartford on some sunday w/kyle?

I'm not losing another lsd to an autocross event.

BlkZoomZoom said:
Tommorow night is going to be rained out, don't even get your hopes up......
Ya looks like rain so I probably won't be there. Not worth making the 90 minute drive just to hope for a break between showers. Leaving for NOPI late next week so I probably will have to work Wed. night. Means I won't be able to try out my new drag radials until the 21st at the earliest.

Brian, if you want to meet me in Pittsfield sometime, I'll let you borrow them so you can run on them the 14th and try to get an even more obscene time! I'll PM my cell number.

Back