Price

brain

Does anyone have firm pricing on MSP yet?? I would especially like to here from some Canadiens,

Thanks

Nor in the US. The mazdausa site says 20,500 msrp, but as usual dealers are going to be lookin for a quick buck on something that is hot, be prepared to haggle or take it up the @zz.....

-Jeremy-

sorry this is wayyyyyy off topic but Prophet are those painties in your avatar. It looks like a thong waded up on a sofa or something. Sorry but my curiousity got the best of me.:confused:

"this friday" with a post date earlier in the week would mean the coming friday, wouldn't it? lol...

THIS friday.. ie. Oct 4, 2002.

Yes, those are panties...Ricer Yellow Thong underwear strewn across '03 Cobra Leather. If you go to svtperformance.org and into the forums, you will find a thread about a cobra destroying some ricer eclipse then taking his GF's panties.... good story real or not.

-Jeremy-

PERRY323 said:
anyone got info on the canadian pricing???

No pricing available yet. Just got off the phone with Customer Service. She was expecting to hear today, but when she followed up, was told that the pricing is still a few weeks away still????!!!!!! Gotta wonder what's up when there is supposed to be a press day in Montreal this weekend (per another posting).:wtf:

MMMatHeart said:

No pricing available yet. was told that the pricing is still a few weeks away still????!!!!.:wtf:

Still a few weeks away?? :bs: :bs: :bs: :wtf: :wtf: :mad:

MSP supposed to arrive in oct 15 week to dealers and they still dont have any price for us.... boooooooooorrrrringggg

(mspo)

my dealer today said he still doesnt know final pricing, and that final pricing usually comes a week or less before the car arrives. I believe he knows the 20,500 number (im in the US) but i think the "final pricing" he is talking about is like a "you are getting this vin# for $xxxx" and so on, cuz he said he would know a vin# once he got pricing...

Every dealer here saying approx 15 october to end of oct for the 7 MSP's they are going to get....

Back