test...

PRO 5

Ex-President of Team PRO5
:
95 Supra 6spd (Da Beast), 07 G35 Sedan (Daily Driver/Work Car)
Just trying to see if this image comes out.

turbo set up 001.jpg

Well I am doing some tuning right now but hopefully soon! Have you gone to the tracks yet? Oh yeah, and was that you I saw that day a couple of weeks ago coming down from Waipio into Waipahu? Just wondering! Laters!

Dave

yeah that was me so when will you be done tunning it i want a race lol we tracked it last weekend my wife drove it she ran a mid 16 what is pro 5 up to this weekend ...?

haha, tracks? ive never been there lol. wierd eh haha, the weather has been s*** lately i hate it haha well take care guys, peace

im down for the tracks!!! ill go on friday just to futt around if ya want to msphawaii. ive raced a msp before, he got the best of me twice, i got him once, my fastest as 15.3, his was 15.5, its all driver, i cant drive for shiet!!! if you want a friendly fun race, let me know. email me at dumbkeola@hotmail.com and we will see what we can do. laters

woohooooo.oahu! we gotta set up a cruise soon!!!! hopefully my car will be up by the end of the week and we can set something up...

welcome to the board miques...

Thanks for the compliment and comfirmation that it works!

Dave

isn't that eurosports parking lot? it just looks so familiar to me so i was curious

Yes it is! I took the pic as soon as they put the rims on my car.

Dave

Back