nice wheels ryan (protege52003)

:
GLA45
i flew past you on the highway today and didn't know it was you til after i passed and i was upset at my car so i just wanted to get it to the dealership, but i have to say i like how the wheels look on your car :)

That was funny jred,

I thought that was you for a minute, but you looked older as i drove by you at the tolls. should have went slower. i was going to catch you as you passed me but my g/f was bitching at me for someting????? something about the car......

you up for heading out to NY on wed afternoon? supposed to be a nice day.....

nice to hear you liked them

will get pics up tomorrow......

.......sorry for DP, but whats up with your car?

....the rims are Konig Holes if you were wondering. Hyperblack with polished lip.....

haha, yea at the tolls i didn't notice you until you were already past me, and i was trying to think whose car it was but i didn't know you got wheels so i thought maybe it was someone i didn't know. then my line took forever so i had to move pretty fast to catch up, and as i went past i saw it was you. then i just didn't want to slow down cause i was mad at my car and it deserved a beating, i was going mostly 90 the whole way on 84

i have to see what's up with my car (sent pm with story), but weds i have off from class, so that's probably going to be the day i'm going home to get it fixed and that'll probably take up most of my day, so the remainder will be studying for a quiz i have thurs. i'll see though

Protege52003 said:
.......sorry for DP, but whats up with your car?

....the rims are Konig Holes if you were wondering. Hyperblack with polished lip.....

did you just apologize for giving him a dp? Shouldn't the other guy apologize too ?

ne3ek said:
did you just apologize for giving him a dp? Shouldn't the other guy apologize too ?
apology was for the double post (DP). sorry for any confusion......

....you going to Lebanon wed evening?

f73c6265.jpg

Back