Happy birthday MARK!

Happy Birthday Mark......Hope you got some nice gifts for your ride. My Konigs came today and some tires are geting mounted on them tomororw.

Happy birthday again.........

-Ryan

thank you guys/lady!!!!;) i don't feel any different/older???????????

my big b-day present is coming tuesday!!

Protege52003 said:
Happy Birthday Mark......Hope you got some nice gifts for your ride. My Konigs came today and some tires are geting mounted on them tomororw.

-Ryan
thanks! what rims did you get?

did the b-day race, beat them all!!(yippy) of course all but one was older than me and i started #1. (i think it was fixed) good time, we nepocer's got to do the outdoor track!(2thumbs)

Attachments

• my bday1.jpg
    my bday1.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
HAHAHA....I had fun doing the indoor races in florida....it's the same as the F-1 here in Boston...Well Im as excited as you are for that present your getting....Hope you had a good B-Day MARK!!!!!

Jeremy

thanks again!!! got some new parts sat. nice shinny bov and some misc. nuts bolts, hoses, and lots of clamps!!!(yippy)

bazooka joe said:
thanks again!!! got some new parts sat. nice shinny bov and some misc. nuts bolts, hoses, and lots of clamps!!!(yippy)
...so when is the big install????

as soon as i get back from vacation, end of the month, i hope!! got a new fuel rail coming too. check it out.....

Attachments

• turbo parts 1.jpg
    turbo parts 1.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 122
Protege52003 said:

-Ryan
Shweet

Back