Parting out 2003.5 mazda speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am parting out my mazda speed. It had only 3,100 miles on it before I rolled it. The interior, suspension and engine and drive train are complete and running. The top, doors hood and bumper are thrashed. The rear is perfect. It still start and run. I screwed up with my insurance and ended up with the whole cost of the car. It was not salvaged. E-mail me if you want the whole car or just parts. ]

Sorry about your roll over...BUT thank god for another MSP part out. I want the 4 speakers and the complete trunnk (sub/amp) enclosure shipping to 55125. Please get back to me ASAP. Thanks

I would like to buy the brake calipers and rotors, PM sent.

Also, how much for the valve cover and the plastic valvecover...cover

Last edited:
I want the tranny and all parts that go with it :D E-mail sent

by the way, where are u located?

DIBS!!

Last edited:
How much do you want for the factory kenwood cd player? I'll call dibs on this for now at least....

-DaViper

I dont know if you would part this from the instrument cluster. But I just need the plastic covering. Mine is cracked on the bottom corner when I did my Dave B rings a couple of months back:(

i need rear passenger window trim (outer black piece)
Glovebox (if available)
piece above the glovebox
Also might be interested in your shift knob if it is an 03.5.

Pm me with prices, my car just got broken into, and they used a screwdriver on my dash/glovebox.

I also need the a/c panel CONTROLS. AKA the switches and buttons that control the air flow and a/c and defogger, etc. shipped to 55125. thanks
BlueWolfCry said:
Sorry about your roll over...BUT thank god for another MSP part out. I want the 4 speakers and the complete trunnk (sub/amp) enclosure shipping to 55125. Please get back to me ASAP. Thanks

Ljspeed said:
I dont know if you would part this from the instrument cluster. But I just need the plastic covering. Mine is cracked on the bottom corner when I did my Dave B rings a couple of months back:(
are you talking about the plastic glass? i have an extra one that i can sell you.

how much for the floor mats, head liner (still in good shape? i doubt it but its worth a shot) and im sure i will want something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back