fs-ze prize?

enry

Administrator
Here's the deal. The first person ballsy enough to get an FS-ZE engine (and doesn't have money coming out of their ass) gets mad props and special treatment on this website. I was thinking of having his/her car photo on the main web page, free webhosting, own forum, etc... I'm open to ideas here. Oh yeah and we need dyno's. No dyno's no prize.

Speaking of 'her', there MUST be an mp3 chick out there?!!?!? does that exist??

laters

------------------
enry, protegemp3.com webmaster

Whats the difference between the New Protege engines and the J-specs

It is bascially two engines. The FS-ZE has more power(approx: 170hp), which is a higher compression engine compare to our FS-D.

------------------
Stock MP3, 01
Toronto

where do you live, im in mass(firstone also)

QUOTE]Originally posted by 1st MP3 in NH:
Whats the difference between the New Protege engines and the J-specs[/QUOTE]

I live by Manchester. I think I saw you by the 93/95 merger a few weeks ago.

Ye, where can i get the engin wona find out more about it, and are the preformance parts for it and sutff, on and ther a chick drivein an MP3 like 3 miles from where i live :D

Enry,

Remember what you said?? :D I MAY be the 1st FS-ZE Powered MP3. No special treatment needed. I just wanna help out others in their MP3 endevors.

man if your warranty will cover a new engine than get that first!! if you have a practically new engine to sell off after the swap than that's more money in your pocket to help pay for the new engine....or at the very least it will give you a back up engine to either build up leisurely when the money and time are available or use for spare parts. just my two cents....a free engine's a free engine.

I'm having warranty issues with the Dealership right now. They "think" that I modified the engine. ;) The engine has water mixing with coolant. The engine is no good anymore. I just want my car back, cause driving is no fun no more when it is not my car. :(

FYI, here's the proteges that I KNOW have the fs-ze in North America:
1)all of the speedvision world challenge proteges
2)Eric Burmeister's rally MP3
3)Jeremy Dehart's sport 20 sedan conversion
4)me, in my 2000ES

Just letting you know there are a few people out there with the engine. Also, Eric Brumeister occasionally posts on protegetech.com

Originally posted by Jeremy T:
<STRONG>FYI, here's the proteges that I KNOW have the fs-ze in North America:
4)me, in my 2000ES

Just letting you know there are a few people out there with the engine. Also, Eric Brumeister occasionally posts on protegetech.com</STRONG>

Actually the Speedvision World Challenge cars have a specially built motor. It's not the FS-ZE, its a purpose built race motor based off of the 2.0 liter FS motor...

Sunbuilt I think is the name of the company that makes them...

Check mazdamotorsports.com. They have several parts listed "For World Challenge 2.0 FSZE engine " such as headers, Motec engine management, flywheel, and clutch. So, unless mazdamotorsports is wrong, the world challenge cars did use the fs-ze.

I wanna be the first girl to get a FS-ZE. I finally got a job and the minute I work up enough money, it's either the better engine or a turbo. Hmm..

Originally posted by Jeremy T:
<STRONG>FYI, here's the proteges that I KNOW have the fs-ze in North America:
4)me, in my 2000ES

Just letting you know there are a few people out there with the engine. Also, Eric Brumeister occasionally posts on protegetech.com</STRONG>

Yeah, I know. I have talked to Jeremy DeHart over the phone about his swap.

Back