LinuxRacr

Contributor
:
2001 Mazda MP3
Here it is:
5127201.1030385_IMG.jpg

5127993.1030388_IMG.jpg

Pics work fine for me.

I didn't realize the IC is next to the radiator, I thought it was in front.

I still can't see how all the IC and turbo hoses are routed. Does the open intake taht's in the picture go into the airbox?

Bastards! No big deal....I took pics of the one I saw at Carlisle in May.

Might I ask why you aren't just uploading the pic to the space here on the boards....I can't see anything you've posted so far either.

The pictures do not work because the server does not allow references. If you cut and paste the URL to your address bar so it doesn't open as a reference, you can see it. LinuxRacr can see it because it's already in his cache.

Uploading it to here would work or creating a page on that server with the pictures and linking to the page should work (assuming they don't refuse references even to pages).

Gyre said:
The pictures do not work because the server does not allow references. If you cut and paste the URL to your address bar so it doesn't open as a reference, you can see it. LinuxRacr can see it because it's already in his cache.
That doesn't explain why I can see them.(scratch)

Even if you cut and paste they still don't work. I think you have to view them from their site. Someone get the pics and upload them please. Thanks,

-Jeremy-

*Edit* Let me help a brother out. I got the pics, but they didn't work earlier.

Last edited:
Have you ever seen a side mount from an Eclipse? This intercooler looks like the ones they put on the Spirit R/T's except a lil bigger....

-Jeremy-

Drag n Drop to see pics

Hey, as a hint, if you drag the link and drop it into the address bar of another window it will work. This is common solution for a unresponsive link. If a link doesn't work at first, try this and it almost always fixes it. Usually only way to view pics posted on yahoo briefcase.

At least it worked for me!

;) :D

Silver-P5 said:
I think that's the smallest I/C I've ever seen!!:D

Sweet pic nonetheless.:)
Well, it's not much smaller than the one on the BEGI kit....

By any standards that intercooler is not small for a production car. And more importantly it has some girth to it and the bar and fin desighn look extremely efficient. Excellent intercooler for the boost levels that it will be running. Only negative aspect is that the whole frontal area does not get a blast of fresh air.
Also it looks very very very easy to make a front mount kit for that car with a more appropriate intercooler. If I could get my hands on one of those and make an upgrade for it.......................hmmm that would be nice:)

An fmic upgrade, bigger downpipe, bigger exhaust, CAI and my opinion is that the car should make 200 fly wheel hp due to the increased boost(prolly 2-3psi) from the bigger exhaust and downpipe and cooler intake charge from the fmic.

Callaway did a fine job, my only complaint is that they should have used a slightly bigger and more efficient turbo like a t28 or something. Regardless with the above mentioned mods you should be eating up rsx's in no time:D

Last edited:
spoolinmp3 said:
An fmic upgrade, bigger downpipe, bigger exhaust, CAI and my opinion is that the car should make 200 fly wheel hp due to the increased boost(prolly 2-3psi) from the bigger exhaust and downpipe and cooler intake charge from the fmic.

good deal, and no tamperproof clip voiding in the process :)

Back