MAZDASPEED rollout

Captain KRM P5

Contributor
:
2002 BJFW, 2007 BK3P, 1979 SA22C, 2005 BK3P
Well, drove over to spy the local Rosen Mazda dealer after I saw a frieght truck there today. Late so there were no salesmen around, dealer closed. My brother and I were looking in the well lit showroom window, and there draped under big white tarp and orange balloons was a familiar shape. The car of course was not visible, but there was a sign on top of the vehicle saying "October: The MAZDASPEED Unveils". The mystery car was parked on a studded floor mat that said "MAZDASPEED" at each corner, and a brouchure podium stood there with a picture and a place for brochures that was *GASP* empty! Maybe alot of people have taken brochures, more interest in the Mazda brand? In any event, it is awesome to know that Mazda is roling out this program with such visibility and enthusiasm. I can't wait to see what other vehicles / programs they will follow up with.

Thats so cool man, hey I say go back & have your brother create some kind of distraction & take a peek up under her dress :D.
Then come back & tell us how that sweet ass looked......

i bet you that everyone who has a MAZDASPEED on order will be getting a big celebration during there delivery day...

I just hope they don't over do it and embrass us :eek:

F*ck it, embarriss the hell out of me, cause I am going to be cheesin it all the way to the salesman with MY keys to the door till I get home 2 hours later!

-Jeremy-

Well if they already have it waiting there on the showroom floor, I guess it is good news for all the anxious people waiting to buy it. Perhaps they'll reveal it October 1st...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all. :)

Back