ICQ????

freekwonder

Contributor
:
Datsun 510/Nissan Frontier
ok hard is it to use and how do i get it. all you guys are on ICQ and i would love to chat with you. but if you have AIM. im freekwonder or mazdamp3boy you can get me on either one

------------------
"They say I'm crazy but I'm just having fun"
View

More pics at http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1408731

ICQ is more popular!
smile.gif

www.icq.com you can download it but you'll get stupid banners in the message box ( if you want i can send you my version by mail ( you don't remember, but we already emailed ... ) with a nice DLL that removes the add ).. and well its easy to use its similar to AIM and the other i think..?

--
btw my icq number is 3422630

Yeah, Icq is the best and easy to use. My ICQ Number: 4367776

Hey now we have the post counter, that's really cool. And I am the one have most posts!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Stock MP3, 01
Toronto

sweet thanx Karl Marx, if you dont mind. ill set it up tomorrow its getting late for me here. just tell me where to put the .DLL thought. thanx alot. freekwonder@kc.rr.com

hey karl did you set up that post counter, or does it show onec you log in?

------------------
enry, protegemp3.com webmaster

is this back from the dead day? someone else brought back another '01 thread too... (dunno)

cbcdb likes reviving old threads... man wtf is up with that.

and yeah Trillian is the s***.

Karl Marx said:
cbcdb likes reviving old threads... man wtf is up with that.

and yeah Trillian is the s***.
lol, I revive 3 threads and now it's my claim to fame :D

All my friends stopped using ICQ, so I just don't even turn it on anymore on Trillian. Too bad it died, it was pretty good. Oh well, Trillian is much better anyway, especially the message logging.

Ok, I'm an old school ICQ guy: 329129 but I like using Trillian that incorporates all my chat programs.

cbcbd said:
lol, I revive 3 threads and now it's my claim to fame :D

All my friends stopped using ICQ, so I just don't even turn it on anymore on Trillian. Too bad it died, it was pretty good. Oh well, Trillian is much better anyway, especially the message logging.
hehe lol its just that i stumbled upon all your threads you revived :)

Yeah ICQ was the first, then MSN copied and like always Microsoft won. Everyone uses MSN now... i can't stand MSN so i use Trillian.

By reading this thread i noticed added the post counter to this board, didn't even remember that haha. ( altough the bulletin board prog. has long changed since back then )

TheJohnny said:
Ok, I'm an old school ICQ guy: 329129 but I like using Trillian that incorporates all my chat programs.
Damn theJohnny... thats low!!! i'm 3422630 and i tough i was an old icq number :) I wonder at what number they started out?

000001 of course ;)

You can do a search by number and try to go really low. My roommate did it a while ago to figure out who was the first.

Back