Lebanon Valley Dragway Sept 1'st

Protege52003

Contributor
:
'08 Jetta; '10 Wrangler Unlimited
I was considering going to Lebanon on Wednesday Sept 1'st. Was wondering if anyone else is interested?

Two weeks from yesterday?

-Ryan

You should spray it...haha. I am going the 25th and I will be tehre the 1st. I think Im going to start going every wednesday.

Chris

NeverSober said:
You should spray it...haha. I am going the 25th and I will be tehre the 1st. I think Im going to start going every wednesday.

Chris
What time do you and K get there?

I have that day off and am planning on heading out early.....

-R

A track is a track is a track. If someone doesn't want to drive to Lebanon, they don't have to.. For me its the closest track.

ill go up there! i bet i can break into the 13s with all the weight i save by having a CF hood!!!!!!!!!!!

and i can go a million miles an hour now if i want and not worry about flyin off the ground since my DGM lip has those ducts for aerodynamic purposes only and i have those heavy 18s that work together with gravity to give me the downforce of an indy car
23r4123tklfr4

run it anyways big daddy chris, 17s aren't THAT bad.

lebanon isn't the best track i hear because of the elevation.. so ehh, i'd rather e-town but WHATEVA

It's hot as balls up here in Central Mass.........cleaned the inside of my car today. Was going to wash it becasue it has been a long time due to bad weather; glad i did not becasue we are having a t-storn right now.

Hey Kyle, You going to make it to Lebanon in two weeks? Looking forward to it.

I'm there every wednesday night. Get there around 5:30pm if you want the most runs in.

Back from vacation, but I am scheduled to work this wed., I'll see if I can trade my shift and maybe make it up this week.

you better.....I actually ran another msp last week....neversober I believe. I think he could almost see my tailights from that far back... 13.69 to a 15.6 something lol.

Back