Where doyou park?

Where are you going to park when you go out?

• Tempt the fates and park in the closest empty spot by the door.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • BFE or out in duh boonies!

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Vallet Parkin Hoe!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In the garage.......

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i always park my mp3 wayyyy out in the back of the parking lot, and by some weird thing when i come out its always got something parked beside of it, pisses me off, and now i have 2 door dings:mad:

I've been lucky no door bings as of yet. I park in BFE for sure. and when I do park beside another car it's on the pasenger side of them. and I will never have a vallet park it for me. I use to work in a large hotel and once saw a vallet joy ride a ferrari.

I like to try to find a spot that is at the very start or end of a lot so that at the very most one car can be parked beside me. As well, I also like to park next to a more expensive/nice car as those people *usually* will take more pride in their cars then say someone who has a rusted out beater and doesn't care if they get another dent in the door.

It doesn't matter where I park really, every time I come out, there's going to be a car next to me. I usually park WAYYY in back of a parking lot, where I can park it by itself. I don't care if it takes me 5 mins to walk from the car to the front door or the mall/store etc.

I mean, I could park way in back, there would be no cars for almost 200 yards around me, and when I come out, there will be some ediot parked right beside me. Just his and my car by themselves way in back. It's like they think......oh, maybe I'm supposed to park back here....DUH!

The woman laughs at me like crazy when this happens.

At work, I try to park out back of parking lot, and make sure it's next to a pole, or at the end of the parking lot beside a curb or something. I always try to have at least one side of the car in a position where someone would have to park on the sidewalk, lawn or whatever in order to hit it. I also like to park next to someone I know at work that will leave after I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back