Chris Conspiracy

Kansei

Banned
There are an unnerving number of Chris's in NEPOC. It must be big brother.

If you have been bestowed with the first name "Chris", post.

Are there nicknames for every chris or should we revert to the elementary school method of "Chris L.", "Chris S.", etc.

We must end the confusion.

That is all.

EDIT: In case anyone was wondering, I was awake from 6-7 (25 hours) then slept for 90 minutes, and now it is 20:37, so I've been up for 37 hours on one hour of sleep... or maybe that math is very flawed. I'm starting to feel a bit tired :( . It was worth it, now I can have a HUGE APC banner on my car and it will only be half as ricey.

There already are nicknames

for instance:

you are "little chris"
chris healy is "baby chris" or "big baby sweets"
my local chris (CGCG04) is "beer o'clock chris"
mr. slug chris decarli is "big chris" or "big boss hog"

i can't remember if there are more chris's

I think there was someone new posting in the NEPOC section named Chris because I remember saying "No more Chris's allowed" :p

slug420 said:
chuyler = chris
I usually become the "Huyler" Chris...or as most Bostonians pronounce it "Hiilaah".

On my floor freshman year at college there was...
me -- "Huyler"
UrbanSkunk (his Quake 2 user name), Skunk for short
Christopher Ryan who liked to be called Ryan (not to be confused with the real Ryan that lived on our floor...who we called Drama Queen)
Kris with a K (the outcast for having a weird spelling)

SpicyMchaggis said:
Hmm. Its hard to think up a nickname when I don't know ya..I got one, how about "topher"
You do know that Topher Grace, from That 70's Show is really named Christopher right?

I love the scene with him and Pacey (don't know his real name) in Ocean's Eleven.

It was a flawless pseudo-cameo (unless they play cards that bad in life -- all reds)...down to Topher and Pacey having to sign autographs as they left the club while Brad and George walk out unnoticed. Classic.

Back