DSC00135.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 376
  • DSC00136.JPG
    DSC00136.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 442
  • DSC00137.JPG
    DSC00137.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 375
Besides the fact that everybody has that design? I like it!

Nice choice in rubber, the ziex will treat you well!!!!

eww i dont like the wheels. also tires are kinda small arent they? i have some nittos the same size and the ride is rough.

TX2000 said:
the tires are Falken ZIEX512 205/40ZR17

You went with a smaller tire than stock?

That explains why it looks... odd. Your speedometer is going to be WAY off. 6.4%, to be exact.

Glad you didn't go with 5-spokes, though! (2thumbs)

is just a tad smaller than stock... the speedo will be off for like 4 mph so isnt that much.. now i really need to lower it .. hehe goint to get my springs this monday (nana)

nope your speedometer is going to be way off like goldwing said. You should of got Toyo proxes tire, stock size or at least went with the same tire you have on now but with P215/45 R17

goldwing2000 said:
That's all that matters.

On the plus side, you'll accelerate quicker with less rotating mass.
Yea but on the negative side, the extra mileage will kill the resale value of his car.

well i think that car will die with me.. (not that im goind to kill myself in it heheh)

but yeah i can feel it accelerating faster .. or maybe is my butt dyno...

Very Nice, Where did you ordered from?
By any chance do you live in Monte Claro, Bayamon, PR?

Take Care,
PRBOY3

TX2000 said:
well i think that car will die with me.. (not that im goind to kill myself in it heheh)

but yeah i can feel it accelerating faster .. or maybe is my butt dyno...
As long as your happy with it and the mods you make, that's what all counts in the end.

hmmm... ok with those new tires my car droped 1.5 inches and im thinking to install the eibachs, that will add 1.2 more so it will be 2.7" to the ground.. i need to consider that or get new tires :(

Back