meet with mid atlantic friends?

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
92 & 16 Meyatas
would anyone be up for a meet with the MEC members this oct.? just guageing interest at this point, nothing has been set up....i had a short conversation with lisakay and we thought it would be cool to try and meet up?? your thoughts...............................?

i'd be interested if it was sometime in the 15-21 dates. after the 22nd im in nyc w/o a car (so if you want to meet in the ciy i'll be there :)), and before i'm at school

About where would the meet take place? I'll be in school but I have no classes friday and only comp sci lab on thursday so I could do weekend meets.

how about some suggestions on the place to meet. the date will always be a problem for somebody....i'm think around the oct. 9th, 10th, or 11th this is columbus day weekend? this gives us several days to work with and travel stay over night options too.

bazooka joe said:
how about some suggestions on the place to meet. the date will always be a problem for somebody....i'm think around the oct. 9th, 10th, or 11th this is columbus day weekend? this gives us several days to work with and travel stay over night options too.
Good idea.

If you want to have it somewhere in the NJ area again, that will be fine...i know how everyone hates NJ, but it's right smack in the middle of the 3 clubs.

And DiS will NOT be making the hotel arrangements or leading people to the hotel!!! lol

booya!

I would say somewhere in western CT like Kent since we hauled it to NJ last time.....but NJ is in the middle :)

CT would be a stretch but then I've never been there before so it could be fun. :) NJ is a good mid-point but damn if it's not a confusing state to drive in.

(werd) We went to a wedding in NJ and it took us at least 3 tries to get to our hotel which of course was on the left side of the street. :rolleyes:

clownphish said:
(werd) We went to a wedding in NJ and it took us at least 3 tries to get to our hotel which of course was on the left side of the street. :rolleyes:

LOL SILLY OUT OF STATERS

all i gotta say when it comes to jersey is.......which exit?? like others, nj is probably the spot..kinda half way....just thinking...is heading out to the shore to far(scratch) ??? probably, i love the jersey shore!!

i'll drive whereever, somebody pick a spot please!!! what about the weekend i suggested? oct. 9th,10th and 11th??

that weekend bad.. so is Oct. 16-17..
anything else I think is open.. :)

Back