Redhook Brewery Cruise/Meet THIS SAT ?

:
07 F150 HD
in keeping with the theme of worst president ever....I did my bimonthly checkin on protegeclub@hotmail.com and found that I had been sent an email from someone at boston-motorsports.com about a month ago letting me know about a cruise up to the redhook brewery in NH that is going to take place - you guessed it - this saturday.

If any NEPOC members are interested in going and representing (lots of bimmers and some z06s S4s lotuses NSXs and supras) then heres the link to check it out:
http://boston-motorsports.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1394&perpage=15&pagenumber=5

looks like they had a few slots open (had to let the brewery know how many ppl to expect ahead of time) and like even more ppl have dropped out at the last minute so a bunch of us might be able to squeeze in.....

regardless of whether or not we fit in there i dont know how we missed this.....if any car club anywhere should be going on a cruise to a brewery or holding a meet at a brewery I think NEPOC is that club. We should plan some maybe one a month for the next few months? Redhook, Sammy, Harpoon?

btw.....for all you non-nepocians out there that are rolling your eyes at the thought of a car meet at a brewery...NEPOC in no way encourages reccomends or tolerates operating an automobile while under the influence of alcohol. Brewery tours are tours of the brewing facility often with the option to enjoy a small sample of the product at the end. Not a demonstration of drunken tomfoolery and inebriated belligerence....

...thats what install days are for....

I might be in for this...but we should get a meet together for the Sam Adams or Harpoon Brewery tours...I've been to the Harpoon Brewery before, then have a nice sized parking lot.

SpicyMchaggis said:
too bad ya can't drink..neither can me or "beer thirty" chris.
That's gotta be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard you say.

We just can't drink in the building. (headshake

it was a joke chris..damn..lighten up..we'll get a couple racks and kick it in the lot..too bad i gotta work though..I have an ID too..i just don't feel like ditching work to go drink some harsh ass redhook.

Back