Mazda3 Intake Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain KRM P5

Contributor
:
2002 BJFW, 2007 BK3P, 1979 SA22C, 2005 BK3P
We've got some polished and silver AEM intakes in stock for the 3 now and will run a special price of $189 plus shipping down from our price of $225 for the next week for any member here.

thanks ...

i might takes you guys up on that deal. but i wanted to asked you, those compass mirrors that tell the outside temp. are those the same ones im gonna find at the mazda dealership? and if so how hard is it to install? thanks a lot.

Mz3_4u2nv said:
i might takes you guys up on that deal. but i wanted to asked you, those compass mirrors that tell the outside temp. are those the same ones im gonna find at the mazda dealership? and if so how hard is it to install? thanks a lot.
they are the same ones, yes. i've actually never inquired as to ease of install on them though

It'll take you anywhere from an hour to three hours to install the mirror, depending on your level of experience.

Captain KRM P5 said:
no takers here? we'll be out of stock on these this week i am sure

im interested in the cai. what do you think looks better? the silver or polished. im leaning towards the polished. but yeah write to me back on how i can follow through with paying for it an all. can i just buy it from the sign and tell them i am a member on this site? or do i go through you. thanks.

TuRbOtEcTicS said:
how much with shipping to hawaii? They wont fit perfectly in the 2.0 will they?
no it will not fit the 2.0 :(

Mz3_4u2nv said:
im interested in the cai. what do you think looks better? the silver or polished. im leaning towards the polished. but yeah write to me back on how i can follow through with paying for it an all. can i just buy it from the sign and tell them i am a member on this site? or do i go through you. thanks.
you can just paypal me. what is your zip code so i can get a shipping price? i personally prefer polished intakes.

Captain KRM P5 said:
no it will not fit the 2.0 :(

you can just paypal me. what is your zip code so i can get a shipping price? i personally prefer polished intakes.

my zip is 94531. thanks again

Aricjm15 said:
a bypass valve only works when the filter is under water

do you plan of fording a river with your 3?

No, I just like being better safe than sorry... There is a way to add one though right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back