Canada delivery...

PERRY323

:
04 Titanium Mazda 3 GT GFX
Hi guys... was out for a recall for my trusty 1.8 LX Touring proty at a mazda dealer here in quebec canada when i saw a "panphlet" lying around on the director desk... It was intented to mazdaspeed autorized dealers, a black brochure 8.5"x11" with orange writing on it all around about the new MSP. Dont flame me its not the one they all gived to us when we put our name on the reserved list... thats one for the dealer only, maybe 4 pages or more... i tried for the nation to stole it but the director was always watching me so it was a non success :(

Anyway... i managed to read the big characters on the top and it was written that if they take advantage of the promotion and they buy their MSP before september 27 or 29 theyll get them for 3rd week to late october. So i suppose that will get them in different batch....

The salesperson told me that around october 15 is the date they should get them... they are getting 7 of them. all orange of course i live in canada....

Does anyone did manage to see this flyer?? maybe the MSRP is written on it... for us canadian guys....

see ya!

-PERRY-

English or French. In the US, that would be Merican and Spanish (depending upon where you live).

Perry, good spying! I haven't seen it, but I'll press my dealer. Did you see anything about a 2nd wave in the spring? The American dealer training is apparently saying it's so.

My main language is french, if you are not able to speak french dont flame me for making the effort to speak your language please.

En franais, si tu est trop con pour faire une effort pour comprendre ce que je dit, ben tu peut bien aller te faire voir....

I was not able to see the info's on the next wave in spring, unfortunately. Because i cant wait to see what will be the color... the laser blue or Mettallic titanium grey would be fine for me... i dont like the idea of buying a car just before winter, buy new rim, nokian tire and waste its fine look on the calcium ...

next wave would be fine for me.. ill try to go back to the dealer monday to steal the pamphlet... if i can get there before 8 oclock, no vendor will be there to see me ;-)

see ya

Perry, I don't think he was flaming your English. (I think he was dissing Canada, but after working in the US for 7 years I know what he needs)...(drinks)

I wouldn't advocate "stealing" the pamphlet, but at least get the info.

Bon chance!

PErry323, il me semble que ta remarque en franais n'a pas tout fait la mme signification qu'en anglais! J'aime bien la rplique en franais! :D

Sorry guys for my little french remark!

PERRY323, where are you from in Quebec?

sorry for the remark.......i forgot about the whole canadians speak french thing....woops!

i think your english is better than some americans' on this board anyways....

Hi guys, lets forget the language question and lets find some more infos on the mazdaspeed ;-) Like the color the 2003.5 will be!!!

Salut stou :cool:
Je suis de qubec, le pamphlet que jai vu tait chez Premier... je vais sur le board du club protege assez souvent... je tai dailleur dja fait quelques commentaires approbateurs sur ta ride :D
Si jamais tu passe par qubec un de ses 4, jai un doggie bag dans la poche tout prt si jamais ta envie de me payer une tite ride de MP3 turbo hehehe. Javoue que ma phrase en francais tait pas la mme... mais ctait la furie du moment hihiiih...

Sorry guys for this little french paragraph... just meet another Club Protege Quebec member so we were talking about some "insides"...

STOU.... i got a question for ya!

Just posted another topic ... (mp3/msp weak tranny...)

see ya!

Good PERRY323 :cool: Si jamais j'vais dans le coin de Quebec, je t'envoi un email et on se cdule une rencontre. Je te ferai faire une tiiiiiite ride! :D

Are you planing to buy a Mazdaspeed?

Yep im planing to buy a MSP , but i dont like the time frame to buy it just before the winter... i currently have a 2000 LX Touring 1.8L ... the brand new nokian tire and rim that i have for the LX will not fit the MSP.... so another 700$ bucks will go off right there! :'(

If they make another batch in april/may it would be better for me i think... the only thing that bother me is the color???? i dont like black. But i love your MP3 Laser blue, i like the titanium mettalic grey that is rumored too... if its black, ill buy an orange right now...

Cant wait to see your ride stou!

PERRY323

i agree with you..i hate the idea of getting a brand new car, especially our limited edition MS-P and having to go through winter with it for the 1st season....

The salt/sand they put down to melt the ice is just destroying our undercarriage!...aurgh:mad: ...i wish i had a beater, but even if i did, how can i garage my brand new baby when it's soo tempting to driver her? :D

For those that experience snow/ice/slush during the winter seaons, are you guys all planning on undercoating the car, once you get it? I really hate the idea of how they put that 'tar' stuff undernether there...and i know of an MP3 owner who had the rear stablizer coated over, which meant you no longer see the 'red colour' on it.
Do i have no undercoat the car if i drive through this type of season? or can i save the $ and take the chance? what are the pros and cons?

Last edited:
First snow, the car gets put away. Rain...it gets put away. So for the first month and a half I will prolly get 1/2 the time in my new car. But hey, what can I say, I am going to have a super low mileage limited production car. I have a winter beater for the snow, slush and rain!

-Jeremy-

perry 323, I see the brochure that you talk about, but it's not about the car, it's Mazdaspeed wear, like t-shirt, hats, coffe cup, watch and many other stuff (they have a beautiful orange and black polo writting Mazdaspeed) so nothing about the msrp for Canada. Also, for the 2003.5 colors, I talk with somebody at Mazda Canada (very good source) and they said that in Canada, we will have a yellow and a titanium grey mazdaspeed but nothing is sure for now, also they expect to have the car in the two first weeks of october (but two week ago they said not before 15oct, so nothing really confirm for now...) one thing that is sure, is that mazda will show the car for canadian magazine the 1-2 october, if you watch the street of Montreal this days, and you are lucky, you will see the car.

stou, I not see you today at Sanair for the last event of CADL...
wath wrong??? I expect to see you next years ;)
steve, the guy with the kart....

man, this sucks so bad... now i want to wait for a new colour.. i would be ecstatic if it was grey and i could surely wait until spring. :/ sigh. what to do..

like I said, nothing is sure about the colors, and we can't know what will hapen with the second wave, so if you want this car... I sugest that you buy now...

exactly my prob. sigh... why can't they release any reliable info before hand.. especially something like pricing for the msp in canada.. argh.... leaves things up in the air such that you can't do any real planning. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ok, no offense, but screw you guys in canada. YOu are getting like 250 of em, we are getting the rest. We want more info from the states! You guys are making our wait even more agonizing.... back to WRC

-Jeremy-

Back