Hello from Texas!

cbcbd

...and it was all yellow
Contributor
:
02 P5
I'm in Harlingen, TX, 30 minutes from the Mexican border and I'm ready to escape into the land of promise!!!

Lol, ok, for real now. On my way to South Padre island I saw a silver P5 that looked non stock and then saw a yellow right after! Should've brought some tags in spanish!

Soon I'll be starting my trek back to CT in my girlfriend's Focus (it's allright). Woo!!

you better stop in dfw, or we will never forgive you. Hit up me, elemental, linuxracr, pirana, or one of the many other dfw members.

NEPOC world-wide! We got members representing in Mexico, and soon to be represented in Scotland starting next Friday (I'll be there from the 20th to 28th).

Damn, it feels like so long!!!! I'm in Charleston, SC right now and have been hitting up places like crazy. I'm sorry for the folks on the way that I couldn't hang out, we've been going nuts trying to catch as much of every place as possible. We've been through San Antonio, Austin, Houston (she's got some family there so we bummed a bed), New Orleans, the Alabama coast (Dauphin Island), some of the FL emerald coast (beautiful white sands and clear blue water), Savannah, and now here. We're about to head to Roanoke right now to drive up the Blue Ridge Parkway and then go home from there.
Replica, Moeed, I'm definitively going back to Texas some day, it's a fun place, especially Austin. I'll take my P5.

ps-my gf is tired me me saying "look at that fine car" whenever I see a P5 on the road :D

I've been seeing tons of P5s, 2 MSPs. I could've gone on a tag tour.

Peace (thumb)

Last edited:
Doug I was just in Charleston, my sister lives 10 minutes away, my other lives in Myrtle Beach. I used to live near Roanoke too, it's a nice place you'll like it. Good to hear from you. haha

Chris

Awesome!! We just missed each other, we could've had a little NEPOC meet in SC :D

I'm back and the trip and fantasy is over... back to the reality of everyday responsibilities like work, finding a new cell provider, fixing up my knee, losing my vacation weight, taking care of my car, and not eating like a pig.

Man, I miss vacation :(

Roanoke and that whole area was beautiful. Damn, I need to go away :(

Anyway, back to my vacation withdrawl... :)

Scotland was fun, long flight, drove on the opposite side of the road in a right hand drive car which was very hard to get used to. Stormed a few castles, saw the Loch Ness Monster, sat on Arthurs Seat, saw the Queens family jewels..hmm, that doesn't sound quite right :)

Back