What are some decent wheels for the 3?

ben tracy

:
Lava Orange Mazda 3 Hatchback (2004)
I really want to get some rims for my 3, but I dont know what are good or not? please lead me in the right direction. (wrc)

I went to that website and i cant find anything on the 3, all it is is showing is a blank page? (scratch) what are the size of the mazda 3 tire? Are they 205/40/17, so does that mean any rim that marks up to that will fit??

Last edited:
oops.(uhm) Sorry 'bout that.
I guess their site isn't running right now. If you contact Rishie(ARD MP5), I'm sure he can get you a deal on some nice wheels. Rishie's the Mazda wheel expert. :)

Contact Info:
[size=-1]Auto R & D
1503 N. Milpitas Blvd.
Milpitas, CA. 95035
408-635-0000 tel
408-635-0011 fax
Paypal: autornd@hotmail.com
Email: sales@autornd.com[/size]

So if I email them and ask what I am looking for, they will hook me up. (naughty)

Fo sho!(thumb)
Just let Rishie know you're a forum member and you're in the market for some new wheels for your 3. I'll bet he'll be able to find some nice choices for you that're in your budget!

New Question,
Ok a couple of days ago I scrapped my hubcap on the curb and I was like its time for new rims, but as I am thinking about this. I have no $$$. My new question is where can I get factory hubcaps for the Mazda 3 hatchback? (dunno)

ben tracy said:
New Question,
Ok a couple of days ago I scrapped my hubcap on the curb and I was like its time for new rims, but as I am thinking about this. I have no $$$. My new question is where can I get factory hubcaps for the Mazda 3 hatchback? (dunno)

Ummm... a US-based Mazda3 5-door doesn't have hubcaps. (scratch)

really, that suxs big time, oh well, might as well wait for new rims then. SO I cant take the face off the rim??

Back