Experiencing the Mazda 6

My girlfriend is Japanese. And she just came back from Japan for her summer....Anyway, her dad drives a Mazda sedan car. Don't know which one..........So when she was there for the summer, the dealer which sold the car to her dad went over to his house to get a service write up. My girl says that in Japan mostly the dealer will come to your house and write down all the mileage, oil amount....blah blah blah......than reminds you to get your service done. So on that day the dealer shows up in a Sport package yellow Altenza. The dealer told her dad to test drive it around while he check his car. My girlfriend went for the ride too. And she told me the car is FAST.............and it looks sooooooooo nice. She told me the Altenza was a manual.......she said that the cars starts off pretty fast and very good handling.

When she told me the story, I was jealouse........haha.......Too bad she didnt take any pictures thought....

Lucky on 2 fronts. A Japanese girlfriend, and she has good taste in cars!:D Can't wait to see it.

Back