Mazdaspeed Protege Orders

I will be willing to take the names of those interested in the so cal area. I work for a Mazdaspeed certified dealer and will be more than willing to give you a call when we recieve them. Let me know because we should have a few b/c we own half the Mazda dealers in SD county. Good luck and good honda hunting....

(notcool)
Is this whole forum going to turn into sales? dude I checked your prior posts and thinks for your insight but I will not sit by and let this sight turn into a car lot. I sold cars once and I respect the trade. but please don't do it here. :)

hes just tryingo help people out that want a mazdaspeed, its not that big of a deal, this sight is about mazdaspeed, hes just trying to help people get one

If the dealers want to help...they can let their customers know about this site.

Otherwise...please don't post sales pitches here.

Thanks

I did tell people about your site, but the more i am here the more I dislike it. Last time I was here and talking about a turbo protege i had some dildo telling me how I was a dumb ass porter and dont own a p5 or an RX7. Yet he was still too chicken S@#t to come race me. I am just trying to give you someone to talk to that is into the same thing you are... Racing Mazdas. If you want to go talk to some greasy dirtball that is going to rape you blind when you buy yours feel free. I am hereby revoking my own pass to this site and good luck to all those who dont complain quite as much, everyone else might as well buy a honda because you sure sound weak.

1.) Why don't you try being a little more active...lol ;)

2.) Not everyone is going to get along, but I don't think you've been around the site enough to realize how cool everyone is.

3.) Here is a word of advice...maybe you should post less about selling cars and more about your love for racing Mazdas. ;)

Back