MazdaSpeed Protege Dealer in MN

calsteele

I am the Mazda Speed Sales rep. for Walser Mazda in Burnsville MN. I am allotted 20 of them so far, and would be happy to assist anyone who is interested. You can email me with questions at xxxx@walser.com. Otherwise if you have more pressing concerns feel free to give me a call at 866-887-xxxx and ask for Cal. If I'm out just leave me a msg, and I'll return your call as soon as possible. I just returned from the MS-P seminar in Chicago, it was pretty awesome. I also got a sneak peak at the Mazda 6. They said that they're revising the HP on the 6 cy to 230!!

:wtf: dude welcome to the forums but don't try to sell your cars here. This is a stronge group of mazda lovers and when we want a new car we'll find you.lol

WOW

After reading some of the other users posts about finding Speed dealers, I thought I would help put you in touch with the cars. There are only 33 Speed dealers in the Midwest region, and only 1750 avail. in US and Can. I've owned nothing but Mazda's since 1988 when I got a 83 RX-7, and have been a huge enthusiast ever since. After the MP3 came out we had people asking for them long after they sold out, and this is a far superior car.

regardless, as dkw said, when the members of this forum want a new car, they will find it, especially since we've been drooling over the MSP for months, and anticipating it since last year. sorry if i sound like a prick, but the MSP needs no salespitch, they will sell themselves.

dkw said:
:wtf: dude welcome to the forums but don't try to sell your cars here. This is a stronge group of mazda lovers and when we want a new car we'll find you.lol

Cool out, man...he's trying to help us out.

Thanks cal. ANy idea on how many of each color you'll be getting? Also, I heard some of them will be AT...is this true???

colors

No exact #s for each color yet, but they have confirmed that there will be a 03.5 run as well. The mid cycle models will most likely be in new colors, not yet determined. Mazda also strongly hinted that they will have a MazdaSpeed Miata at some point!! That'll kick ass!!

You know what would be great if all the MAZDASPEED dealers told their customers about this site!!!

You want to help...put your customers in touch with this site. ;)

Back