Import Tuner reviews the MSP

Prophet

I just got back from the store and I picked up a copy of Import tuner. Just inside the front cover is Mazda's add for the MSP and to add to that, the did a review. Wasn't the greatest indepth ground breaking event but it did have the Black Mica MSP! Yippie, thats my car!

-Jeremy-

can someone scan it? im dying to add some more black msp pics to my archives here.....if not ill go find it in a store i suppose

s*** i was just at walgreens. i didnt see import tuner tho, but i wasnt really looking.

scan++, i need more pics of the black mazdaspeed!! :)

Ah, you guys must know me pretty well...I forgot to mention last night that I was going to scan them in and post them this morning.

-Jeremy-

Prophet said:
Damn it...can someone host these files for me?

-Jeremy-

for the BILLIONTH time... there is a file upload feature in your control panel.. see "user cp" button up there.

For the 2nd time! These files are to large for it to accept it. These are full size readable scans. Someone host them for me...

-Jeremy-

actually, there's a "Show Original Size" link on the upper left of the page, click on that and it'll load the original "readable" size of prophet's scans.

good job prophet! :D

Be patient, those pics are 2.25 or so MB each.....

Anyhow...

Dis:
msp-black2.jpg

or Dat:
msp-black.jpg

-Jeremy-

Hummm prophet, did you sent them on my email? maybe the whole file was too big, i did not received anything... maybe there is a limit over 10 meg or so? dont know...

you dont have JPG format?

Sorry for the trouble...

thanks again for the help

here you go folks

I downloaded it from prophet's photo album, did some fudging, and here they are:

CAUTION LARGE PICTURE

page 1:

msp_article1.jpg

Just to clear things up, the article is in Import Racer. Not Import Tuner. I've had this magazine for about a month now.

Back