X-Plan on MSP?

djerickd

Does anyone know the price of the Mazdaspeed Protege for those who qualify for the X-Plan (or Ford's Partner Recognition Program as they now call it I guess).

I may try to get one of these as my WRX is getting expensive and pissing me off on a daily basis!

I am in Detroit, work for an auto supplier. Local dealers are telling me that S Plan (Mazda's version of X plan) is not going to apply for this car. Still MSRP is a great deal. Let me know if you hear otherwise from your dealers.

We'll know if there is an S Plan price printed on the invoice.

(I think X/S plan is 4% over Ford Employees plan and it is co-op'd by the manufacturer)

Plan prices are up to the dealer to accept/refuse. The chances of them refusing to honor the plan price increase if the car is a special or limited edition. I recall somebody tried to get plan pricing on an MP3 at my local dealer and failed.

When I bought my MP3 last year, I tried to use that partner plan thing, but with no success. I does not apply to "special" models.

Well after I wrecked it I seem to hear more creaks and rattles now, it's still hella fast but, I dont really need that, and I need to save up some money, so this is a cheaper alternative.

I hope I can use the X-plan on this...

I was able to use the same type of plan for my WRX, but I guess it's not a "special" model.

djerickd said:
whats the invoice on this car anyway?
Dealer Invoice Price: $18,466
Suggested Retail Price: $19,980**

**MSRP including Dealer Preparation and Check Up required by Manufacturer. MSRP does not include Destination Charge $520.00 (Alaska $680.00) State and Local Taxes or Fees or any other charges.

Expect to pay $20,500 or more.

Thanks!!

Well one dealer in GA told me they wouldn't honor the X-plan :bs:
, so hopefully I can at least qualify for the $500 college grad discount.

Back