17 Factory wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
solaryellow3 said:
Anybody out there needing a set of factory 17" wheels?
Make an offer.

I may be interested. Where are you from? How much would you sell them for? And are they in good condition?

joepro said:
I may be interested. Where are you from? How much would you sell them for? And are they in good condition?

I live in Lake Havasu AZ. The wheels are in excellent shape. They were taken off with 135 miles on them. I don't know what they are worth. I would sell them for $250.00 plus actual ups freight.

Ask your dealer how much they are worth than make up your mind on how much you want to sell them.

Mikey444 said:
Ask your dealer how much they are worth than make up your mind on how much you want to sell them.

I know I shouldn't be telling you this, but my dealer wants 1200$ CDN for them. What a rip-off! Mine are scuffed so I need to replace them but there's no way I'll put that much $$$ on rims.

joepro said:
Unfortunately, shipping will be around 600$. That's how much UPS will charge according to http://www.mazdastuff.com.

Are you shipping wheels and tires or just wheels? There's no way shipping should cost that much. I just checked the UPS web site and shipping a 50 lb box from Havasu to Montreal would be about $50. You're looking at $200 for wheels and tires or $100 for wheels alone. Even with the exchange rate, that's nowhere near $600 CAD.

goldwing2000 said:
Are you shipping wheels and tires or just wheels? There's no way shipping should cost that much. I just checked the UPS web site and shipping a 50 lb box from Havasu to Montreal would be about $50. You're looking at $200 for wheels and tires or $100 for wheels alone. Even with the exchange rate, that's nowhere near $600 CAD.

I will be shipping just the wheels, I sold the tires here locally.

solaryellow3 said:
I will be shipping just the wheels, I sold the tires here locally.

Should be a whole helluva lot cheaper than $600, then. Especially if you can get them in only 1 or 2 boxes instead of 4.

goldwing2000 said:

I re-checked mazdastuff.com and they actually charge 555$ USD to have 4 17" rims shipped over here via UPS expedited. That's expensive! I'll check with UPS and if it's not more than 100$ then I'm really interested.

joepro said:
I re-checked mazdastuff.com and they actually charge 555$ USD to have 4 17" rims shipped over here via UPS expedited. That's expensive! I'll check with UPS and if it's not more than 100$ then I'm really interested.

Well, yeah. Of course it costs more for expedited. Just ship them UPS ground. I'm sure you're not in that big of a hurry!
The wheels are about 27 lbs each.
The postal codes for Lake Havasu City are 86403, 86404 or 86406.

Last edited:
joepro said:
I know I shouldn't be telling you this, but my dealer wants 1200$ CDN for them. What a rip-off! Mine are scuffed so I need to replace them but there's no way I'll put that much $$$ on rims.
Well if that's what the dealer says, I am not surprised. They are 17" aluminum. Frankly I would imagine that they cost 500 each canadian.

Mikey444 said:
Well if that's what the dealer says, I am not surprised. They are 17" aluminum. Frankly I would imagine that they cost 500 each canadian.

But you can buy some on www.mazdastuff.com for 125 USD each... Why would they be so expensive up here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back