Integra Type-R? Psshh!

kep0ne

:
2001 Mazda Protege MP3
If any of you have picked up the new SCC, there's an article in it about the new MSP.

One line written states that the new MSP has knocked off and taken the place of FWD King...the ITR is no more!

Whether or not the rest of the world will think the same...time will tell.

Mazda seems to be headed in the right direction now.

I've driven the ITR several times, used to own a 94 GSR, and my fiancee owns a 2001 Teg GS- reading that in SCC was the thng that finally convinced me to make the MSP my next car.

Now the agonizing waiting game...

If I could afford it i'd buy an MSP...but the MP3 is the love of my life (after my wife of course)...

Well that's definitely quite the honor to be placed upon the MSP to be sure as the ITR is one hella fine car for sure!

ARe you sure I thought it said the accord type R not integra I think the integra type R would win... I read that article and belive it said accord type r

Your memory fails you:

Mazdaspeed_SCC_2.jpg

it's all in the LSD, tuned tokico/racing beat suspension, and meaty 215z bridgestones.

i have a feeling if ITR had an LSD, better suspension and meaty 215z as well, i think it would out take MS-P..

but that's only "if it had it...." :p

Limited Edition said:
i have a feeling if ITR had an LSD, better suspension and meaty 215z as well, i think it would out take MS-P..

but that's only "if it had it...." :p
ITRs all have helical LSDs. They actually work better than the clutch-type like the Mazdaspeed Protege has. Where the ITR fails is torque, and the MS Protege has tons of it (relatively speaking.)

i really doubt there talking about the integra, that is 220, there most likely talking about the rsx, because that one is 200, the integra is hella fast

So not only the MS-P is faster in the handling and going up the mountain, BUT it's also faster in straight line performance which mazda's claimed and returned independent results of 0-60mph....6.5sec 1/4mile 14.9@93.8mph

lol who cares, the fact is that the MSP is one hell of a lil car. now lets make sure that its pricetag doesnt go through the roof

Back