Blue mazdaspeed

I spoke with the dealer yesterday, hes on the way to houston to pick up the mazdaspeed packages. And they told him to expect a lazer blue mazdaspeed to be released sometime next year. I was very pissed off. What do you folks think?:mad:

i dont really care anymore about all these new colors the mazdaspeed is supposed to come in. **** em!

HEY DONT WORRY (US GUYS WITH THE MP3'S)...CAUSE IF U READ I BELIEVE IT WAS ROAD AND TRACK WHO SAID IT.....THEY WOULD RATHER THE MP3 WITH A TURBO AND LSD.....SO JUST TURBO U s*** AND BLOW ALL THE MS-P OFF THE BLOCK.....WE CAN DO IT...AT LEAST I KNOW I WILL BE DOIN IT SOON!!!!!!!!!!:D

NYCZMP3 said:
HEY DONT WORRY (US GUYS WITH THE MP3'S)...CAUSE IF U READ I BELIEVE IT WAS ROAD AND TRACK WHO SAID IT.....THEY WOULD RATHER THE MP3 WITH A TURBO AND LSD.....SO JUST TURBO U s*** AND BLOW ALL THE MS-P OFF THE BLOCK.....WE CAN DO IT...AT LEAST I KNOW I WILL BE DOIN IT SOON!!!!!!!!!!:D

I'm already in progress!:D

COME ON NOW LUINX!!!!!!!!....WHY U GONNA RUB THAT SHT IN....dont worry bout me ...my lil blue will be rippin U!!!!.........:p

I just need to get my car back. 3 phuckin weeks now! I'm supposed to take it to Houston on Friday. This is pissin me off!!!

Ummm...guys...the MSP is a MAZDA!!!...youre supposed to take out the competition... not your fellow Mazda owner. :(

Antoine said:
Ummm...guys...the MSP is a MAZDA!!!...youre supposed to take out the competition... not your fellow Mazda owner. :(

yeah there you go, Were supposed to take out the other manufacture car's such as Acura/Honda.etc........(drinks)

Mazda(boobs) (drinks)

Honda/acura(piss) (piss) (piss) (guns)

Antoine said:

Agreed....I think Mazda makes some amazing cars and we shouldn't be trying to have a pissing contest between our own cars...let's leave that between our cars and other sport compacts out there on the road. (drinks)

I'm just confused as to why there is so much hate among sport compact owners. When ever I see another sport compact on the road whether it be a Honda, Acura, Mazda, Toyota, etc. I give a thumbs up because we all have the same passion - cars.

It kind of annoys me that I've come across many posts here that contain things like Honda sucks. I have a 94 Prelude VTEC that I've spent A LOT of money on and it has given me nothing but pure joy in the three years that I've owned it. Just because I own a Honda doesn't mean that I have a loyalty to Honda or think that other manufacturers suck.

I've ordered my MSP and I can't wait to get it.

(thumb) to all sport compacts.

Mark

mark94

Got a 94 lude eh? i had one as well. Loved it. Got any pics of her done up, send them my way, usenet42@hotmail.com. I still love seeing the 94 ludes done up.

Your actually going to miss that V-Tec though. I know I do. Wish the protege's had some sort of valve timing.

Newf - I'm keeping the Lude also, I have no payments on it and I love it to death. I plan to keep it for a very long time and eventually pass it down to my kids. The Prelude is not my daily driver and I only take it out on the weekends. The MSP will be my daily driver taking over the duties of my 90 Civic.

Here is a pic of my car:
main6.jpg

These pics aren't very current as they were taken over a year ago after I had the body work done. I'll have some new ones in a about a week.

You can check out more pics of it at the following address on Modacar's website

http://www.modacar.com/car/Honda/Prelude/

Mark

I have to say that your prelude is gorgeous. Front air damn looks great, kit is nice and clean. Please, please don't ever throw a wing on it.

jroof said:
I have to say that your prelude is gorgeous. Front air damn looks great, kit is nice and clean. Please, please don't ever throw a wing on it.

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words! I'm a fan of the clean look also so the stock wing will never be replaced.

Mark

I don't care if they come one with a blue or not, but I would honestly like to see a different color that hasn't been used yet like......ummm......some kind of special edition white or something like that.

As for Mark94's lude....you're car is awesome, but the only thing left to do is to go F/I via GReddy and maybe a newer set of wheels. I'm thinking of something along the lines of a polished lip.

Back