3 weeks with my MSM (quick overview)

Alec

:
04 Mazdaspeed Miata
OK so, it's been three weeks since I picked up my little red scooter. Here's my thoughts: Love this car. It's by far the most fun for the money out there. I'm not into modifying cars, so I wanted a factory job. Nice engine. I wish the boost came on a little sooner, but I used to it now. GREAT shifter. Seems even shorter than my old '90. Brakes are fantastic. The handling is next to the Honda S2000 I rented recently without the choppy ride. It's such a blast hitting corners. I look for them now. Best red paint on any car I've ever seen. The metal flake just makes it glow. I really don't have much bad to say about this car. It's pretty much everything I wanted in a sports car. I got a sweet deal at $22K. Is there anything even close for that amount? I didn't think so.

That's about it. (boom01)

Alec

Just test drove one today. VERY fun car. LOVED the shifter in that thing as well!!! Left with a smile and a willingness to hit it.

I was thinking about getting one as a 2nd car because the dealers around here are offering cheap leases. The one dealer is offering $199/month with $1k down and that's before my Mazda discount. The best part is they have 12 on the lot and aren't selling them so you know the price will even come down further.

Back