SPAM: JDM parts for MZ3 on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not selling here, he's selling on eBay.

He's not running a business and eBay has their own safeguards built in.

Thanks for asking, though. (thumb)

Why would I take the grill off????

Dunno. Do I?? You have a lot of free time, don't you? (laugh)
Jeff

Remember that JDM 3/6 has different specs then US/Canadian 3/6...including different safety specifications, which means body kits are not interchangable between the two variants, nor are engine components. (Different heads)

3Zoom3 said:
I still have this one. $99 plus shipping.
Thanks
Jeff, Ohio

Would you say the gray is the same as Titanium gray in the states?

if so is paypal acceptable?

Yep, Ti gray.
I swapped the grills out yesterday, to figure out what needed to be done to make the JDM grill fit.
Here's what I came up wit'.
If you lift the hood of your car, and look at the top of the bumper skin, theres a little "lip" which the bottom of the grill sits on. This lip is the difference for the grills. If you can trim this lip off cleanly (at the line where it meets the rest of the bumper mask, towards the front), the JDM grill should fit. Alternatively, you could trim the bottom of the JDM grill to make it fit, but I don't have the know-how to do this and make it look good. I'd probably trim the grill before I'd trim my bumper skin, though.... But thats just me.
This grill is still for sale. I like the Ti gray against my Mica black. I don't plan on bringing any more of these over.
Am trying to get more taillights for the 5-door, though.
Thanks
Jeff

Last edited:
Paypal is fine (actually, its preferred). Will only ship to the PP-verified address.
Thanks
Jeff

crossbow said:
Remember that JDM 3/6 has different specs then US/Canadian 3/6...including different safety specifications, which means body kits are not interchangable between the two variants, nor are engine components. (Different heads)

Actually, as long as your using the entire Japanese kit (Auto-EXE, Mazdaspeed A-spec, etc.), including the grille, the parts will fit just as well as any other US market body kit. Though personally, I think the Extreme Dimensions' Raven kit due out this month is by far the most aggressive I've seen yet (see this month's issue of Superstreet for a pic, they don't have it on their site yet). And the red tails are pretty hot (see my pic), but if you can wait a couple weeks, japanparts.com will be selling the Japanese Mazdaspeed LED tails for around $300/set, and man do they look sweet!

Attachments

• rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 203
I'm liking those red tail-lights for the 5dr more and more... but I like the clears sooo much....
I'm more interested in the Hood grill though. Is that for the sedan or the 5dr?

I've got clear JDM LEDs on my mica 5-door, and like them quite a bit. I put in the "chrome" amber bulbs to get rid of the orange reflection.
I don't know if the 4door and 5doors have different front bumpers or not. This JDM grill is about 1" taller than the USA version.
If you lift your hood, and look down at the bumper cover, there is a "hump" that the bottom edge of the grill contacts when the hood is closed. This hump seems to be the difference in heights for the grills (i.e. the JDM bumper covers don't have the hump).
Jeff

The difference between the 4 and 5doors are as follows:
4door grill is part of the bumper
5door grill is part of the hood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back