dyno day?

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
92 & 16 Meyatas
am i going nuts (crazy) or did we not have a discussion about a dyno day somewhere on the south shore at some shop that someone here knows the owner or somthing like that??

bazooka joe said:
am i going nuts (crazy) or did we not have a discussion about a dyno day somewhere on the south shore at some shop that someone here knows the owner or somthing like that??
i am ready for a dyno-day. especially after i get my new wagner shorty early next week.

-R

so i guess we never talked about this??? i can't find the thread anywhere(braindead

(thought) okay....i'm going to set something up for all nepoc members.....i'll find us a place that might want to cut us a sweet deal....maybe this fall or in the spring....waiting on my engine "upgrade"!! i'll start researching........(yes)

in the middle of nowhere in putnam CT i have seen there is a dyno place in some industrial park. Lots of twisties around the area as dan will attest to to go cruising on before/after along with a few not as glamorous as kent falls state parks for lunch...

slug420 said:
in the middle of nowhere in putnam CT i have seen there is a dyno place in some industrial park. Lots of twisties around the area as dan will attest to to go cruising on before/after along with a few not as glamorous as kent falls state parks for lunch...
i'll drive...check it out for us??

i know there's one in the ever popular worcester, i went to watch some muscle cars dyno there one day with my redneck friend who drives a camaro. not as fun as putnam sounds though

nothing against worcester, at all.....but let's do somewhere diferent....i don't know why?

sweeeeeet.

bazooka joe said:
(thought) okay....i'm going to set something up for all nepoc members.....i'll find us a place that might want to cut us a sweet deal....maybe this fall or in the spring....waiting on my engine "upgrade"!! i'll start researching........(yes)

heres the info for the place in Putnam if someone wants to give em a ring

Dyno-Lab
77 Industrial Park Rd. #3
Putnam 06260
Tel: 860-963-0076

we should probably find out how many people are interested in participating first....otherwise we dont know what kind of group rate or time period we are even looking for.

Back