17" Racing Harts and tires for sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KerNJiggA

:
MSP Protege 2003 Black
Hi,

I just got new rims for my 2003 Mazdaspeed protege.

I am selling the 17" Racing Hart rims and tires with approx 70% tread left.

They are in very good shape, if you are interested i can send you pics too.

I can accept paypal payments.

Let me know your offer and if intersted.

Thanks,
Kyran

what kind of shape are the wheels in? any scratches or anything. I'd like to see some pics and talk about shipping them to 47122 (southern Indiana).
Thanks -B

hey here are the pics. sorry they are still on my car and not really cleaned and polished up yet.

i didnt realize but one of the rims was a little more scratched up than i thought

thanks

Last edited:
yes i got the pics working

once again they arent really that cleaned up or polished
thx

Attachments

• dfdf.jpg
    dfdf.jpg
    580.1 KB · Views: 320
  • rims002.jpg
    rims002.jpg
    609.5 KB · Views: 197
  • rims003.jpg
    rims003.jpg
    518.6 KB · Views: 178
  • rims004.jpg
    rims004.jpg
    548.1 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
I wonder if these would fit a Protege5 without rubbing...read somewhere that 205 is the widest that would fit in the P5, and you can go wider in the sedan... (uhm)

Chiguy_2002 said:
I wonder if these would fit a Protege5 without rubbing...read somewhere that 205 is the widest that would fit in the P5, and you can go wider in the sedan... (uhm)

someone had them here and he rubbed only when making a very tight right turn. i believe he was running the msp stock tires. not sure what would happen if you were to use 205's.

Chiguy_2002 said:
i ran them on my P5 with 215/40/17 yoko's on there and never once did it rub

my current set up in my p5 is 17" 03'5 MSP Racing Harts 215/45/17. Eibach Pro kits with Tokico HPs (bump stops cut in half if that matters) and I live in NYC. I have no rubbing issues driving around like a madman EXCEPT for extremely and I mean extremely hard turns when the car is full on the rears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back