Carbon Fiber Hood From VIS

NIM

:
Mazda3s Hatch
Carbon Fiber Hood From JSP

Hey all you 3 lovin guys and gals out there... I've been emailing with the guys up at JSP about producing a carbon fiber vented hood (Invader-type style), and they have agreed to look into the Mazda3 for this purpose and will produce the hoods if I can come up with 10 total buyers. No money changing hands through me, this is all through JSP directly. They haven't given me a price per hood yet but as soon as they do, I will post it here, though I'd expect it to range between $600-$700. If any one is interested please email me at NIM@cfl.rr.com and we can pull this thing together and be the first to hit the streets with it (can we say magazine coverage?).

Avery
2004 Mazda3s 5-door, Winning Blue, 5-speed
Mods: Cork-Sport blue LED interior lighting kit, Auto-EXE carbon fiber Ram-Air intake kit and brushed titanium shift knob (available through Japan only), Axela badge, Red Axela J-spec taillights, power folding J-spec Axela mirrors w/control switch, Mazdaspeed Circle-Earth ground kit, custom carbon fiber radio-dash panel holding a Pioneer DEH-P9300 receiver, Audiobahn 2400w 4ch to 4 sets of Infinity Perfect 5 1/4" component speakers, MA Audio 1200w Mono-bloc Amp to 3 Alumapro Alchemy 10" subs (sealed box).

Coming soon: Auto-EXE exhuast and header set, Auto-EXE full suspension system, Recaro seats, 18x8" Do-luck Double-Six rims.

Attachments

• Me and 3.jpg
    Me and 3.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
Back