How long has it been for you?

Hello again...

It's been almost 12 weeks since i put my deposit down...and already, it seems like it's been half a year!:'(

When did you put your order? and how are you dealing with this agonzing wait?;)

heheh, it's been about 6 weeks for me :eek:

i was in a base spec-v for the first time today and i must say i was quite impressed with the power, handling, seats, interior etc. BUT to think that the ms-p will be better in so many aspects :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

but then again, i guess waiting longer is better for me (at least until i sell my car) hahahaha...:D :D

man ive been wanting it since like april i didn't reserve it tell yesterday though, its been a long time though.

i reserved mine 6 days after you Limited Edition, and I have been passing the time by planning out my mods :)

April 19.2002 is date Mazda started to collect interest on my deposit, I paid with Mastercard.
I am dealing with the wait by driving a CRAPalier (cavalier) and EVERY day I hate this car even more, which makes my stomach produce burning acid every time someone says on this board that the MSP will be pushed back 'just a little bit later.'

When did you put your order? and how are you dealing with this agonzing wait?;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Back