Custom Leather Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homer

Hey Guys
We have a stock item we would like to get rid of: they're Black leather seat covers with Red Inserts, and we would like to get them out of inventory, so we'll let them go at a discounted price. For info, details, pics, please email me directly or post.
Thanks for your time,
Kim

Definately would like to see some pics. By "seat covers" do you mean the fronts only? Do you have available rear covers? More info please...

I made a mistake on the color; it's Dark Graphite,(Dark Grey) with Red Inserts, front and rear, and we will let them go for $XXX shipped, regularly over $XXXus.

We offer over 500 leather colors, embroidery, perforation, colored stitching, seat heaters, preferred suede, etc. Our leather is Top Grain, Monza-H Mercedes leather imported from Europe, and comes with a three year or 60,000 mile warranty. Northwest manufactures 100% of the seating surfaces in leather, and this is very important as many companies offer discounted pricing for leather interiors that are composed mostly vinyl.

Check out the pics I just took; these are the exact covers you would receive. I have also added a few of the mazda 3 covers installed.........
Any questions, let me know!
Cheers
Kim
3-04.jpg

3-02.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN3407.JPG
    DSCN3407.JPG
    491 KB · Views: 257
  • DSCN3410.JPG
    DSCN3410.JPG
    432.6 KB · Views: 235
  • DSCN3411.JPG
    DSCN3411.JPG
    408.8 KB · Views: 244
Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to know how much a set of these covers would cost to get in black/DARK BLUE in front and back. Also, do they just slip on or what? How tight are they, because i don't like the ones that move around a lot.

Are these covers that go over the existing seats, or are they actual seats? If they are covers, what holds them together and keeps them tight? If they are actual seats, do the mounting points match up perfectly or do you need brackets?

The covers are factory replacement covers, not seats, and they fit VERY tight, tighter than most factory leather and your current cloth covers, as you can see from the pics below. We do recommend you have a professional install, but many have done it on their own. It requires alot of pulling, tugging, patience, and a few common tools. The covers are held in place by various "J" clips and hog rings, the same as factory covers. For black and dark blue front and rear leather, our price is $XXX + $XX shipping.
Any other questions, let me know!
Cheers
Kim

Last edited by a moderator:
i installed my leather from northwest last month. it took me about 8 hours total. you do have to be patient and work at it!! i did have a local seat shop do the pieces that needed to be stitched to the new leather from the old cloth (cost me $55). the seats look great (imho) and they get rave reviews from others. i reccomend them highly!!

Attachments

• leather2.jpg
    leather2.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 468
Homer said:
Hey Guys
We have a stock item we would like to get rid of: they're Black leather seat covers with Red Inserts, and we would like to get them out of inventory, so we'll let them go at a discounted price. For info, details, pics, please email me directly or post.
Thanks for your time,
Kim

Homer,

Before selling any merchandise on or through this site, you'll need to acquire Authorized Vendor status from the site owners. Please see this thread for a detailed explanation:

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54156

I'm going to close this thread until such time as you get approved.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back