anyone remove mazda emblems

az7

:
04 Nordic Green 3i
has anyone taken off the mazda and the 3 emblems of the back of their cars..........will it leave any residue/goo.......i would like to do this to make it more clean looking but not if goo will be left behind

Don't Do It!

I posted this news about 2 months ago......unless you plan on having the holes filled and repainted don't try it.....

The only emblem you can remove is the 3 on the rear hatch.....

The Mazda badge has 3 holes keeping it in place and the Big round Mazda logo has 2 holes keeping it in place........

I called Mazda and was told that they use the holes to make sure all the badges are properly aligned.........

this is B.S. they just don't want anyone to debadge their cars

HOPE THIS HELPS........(I found out the hard way)

"This is B.S"

LOL, I'm pretty sure its to make sure the emblem is aligned. It would make it 100X easier to put badges on at the factory. I don't really think Mazda gives a shat if you debadge the car or not.

richrat said:
this is B.S. they just don't want anyone to debadge their cars

HOPE THIS HELPS........(I found out the hard way)
THEIRE CARS??????? WHAT?????? NO NO NO NO NO. Once we buy them, It's OUR CAR. You remember that.

I removed my 3 last week. Park your car in the sun for a few hours until it's really HOT then take dental floss and move it back and forth behind the 3 slowly and when it's loose enough pull on it until it comes off.

hyck said:
How should I remove the "3" badge properly

then pull the other ones off, drive it down to the body shop and have them fill the holes and respray the back ;)

Latest posts

Back