Pictures of my 3

very nice! looking forward to more pics, especially of the audio setup you have. is that grill stock?

That is one tite car you got. HOW do you like your Rockford fosgates, becuase mine are THE best things I ever got for my car. (headbang)

Nothing to complain about my sound system. Im really happy with my rockford fosgate subs and ampli, its loud and the sound is pretty good too.

hot rims...

Hey nice - what kind of rims are those, crome? What size and what did you pay for them if you don't mind me asking? I REALLY want to buy some chrome 18" for my silver M3 sedan...
(cool)

jbass said:
Hi everyone,

This is some pics of my 3 and I did not know how to directly upload them so I am posting the adress of it in Cardomain
Give me your oppinions, feel frew (boom07)
chow

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mz3ownzzz (rofl)

Magnaflow

Just curious about your magnaflow exhaust. Im guessing your's is custom because I was under the impression that they have yet to release the cat-back system made specifically for the 3?

Yeah. I bought a universal magnaflow muffler and did all the rest custom. It is really nice, great sound but not too much. It is really a great improvement over the custom exhaust...

Nice Ride! did you put the fog lights or it came with them, and if you did put them from where did you buy them .. are the made mor the m3 or you cusomize them ??

hyck said:
Nice Ride! did you put the fog lights or it came with them, and if you did put them from where did you buy them .. are the made mor the m3 or you cusomize them ??

Yeah they are custom. I just bought fogs at a shop and made them fit to my car. Very easy to do if you have basic knowledge for this stuff...

Back