Will Somebody with a TWM Short Shifter...

goldwing2000

Turd in the punch bowl
:
2004 Mazda3s Hatch; 269,000 miles
... sell me your stock one? I want to do some experiments but I don't want to do anything permanent to my shifter if the experiments don't work out.

Thanks in advance. (thumb)

sure gold i would give me an idea of how much you would be willing to pay including shipping.

KING13 said:
sure gold i would give me an idea of how much you would be willing to pay including shipping.

I'm not really sure. Tell me what you think it's worth, I'll see how much I can buy a new one for then and we'll agree on something.

Howzat?

KING13 said:
Did you find out how much you can get a new one for?

Not yet. I've been hella busy and this isn't really on top of my priority list. Did you come up with how much it's worth to you?

I called mazdastuff.com aka roger beasley mazda tx. Current availability not in stock. No future date for this product to be in stock. The list for the whole assembley was 298.00 you come up with a price youd be willing to pay considering its only the shifter. Also it is not sold seprately.

lol. $300! Goldwing, if I had a SS I would sell you the stock one for $25. Unfortunately, I don't have one yet. It's funny watching you both go back and forth on this. King13, just tell him how much you want and be done with it. No one is going to buy this from you unless they are in Goldwing's situation (where they only want the shifter for the hell of it). Which means you probably won't get more than $25 or something like that.

Latest posts

Back