New Mazdaspeed Miata Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

napmsp

:
03.5 mazdaspeed
Mazda of Not Authorized is offering these prices on a cloth msm until AUGUST 2nd 2004:
22.990 + TTLF <ALL font 299.99< fee documentary and taxs, applicable>
And to current mazda owners another 1500 OFF to a unbeatable:
21.490+TTLF<ALL font 299.99< fee documentary and applicable tax,>

Dont let this deal pass you call me Nathan Ringle at:
Mazda of Not Authorized
1-800-Not an AV
or e-mail:NotAV001@yahoo.com

ive sold 2 off this forum no luck on the msm though. why would anybody want to goto twin city mazda...... how many would your dealership like to buy

napmsp said:
why would anybody want to goto twin city mazda
LOL, well since you asked...

I bought my '03 Protege from Mazda of Knoxville. At that time I was working for Ford Motor Vehicle Insurance, so I qualified for the S-plan on Mazdas. The salesperson I had had the gall to tell me that he didn't want to sell the car to me at S-plan because, and I quote, "that means more paperwork for me". LOL! Anyway, I'm a good negotiator, so I figured what the hell, maybe I can talk them down lower or equal to the set S-plan price.

Four hours later, we finally settled on a price that I felt comfortable with. The salesperson and the sales manager were both visibly hissy with me because I wanted to get the best deal I could get. In their defense, I am not the nicest guy in the world when I shift into Haggle Mode, but never was I rude, like I had every right to be given that they didn't feel like honoring S-plan.

Two weeks ago I drove down to Oak Ridge to buy my mom a car. OK, we didn't get a Mazda, but we went down to Twin City Hyundai based on Twin City's reputation for being customer-first and not trying to screw unsuspecting buyers. Their initial asking price was just a couple of hundred above my target price, and half an hour later, we agreed on a price and the deal was done. It was the most pleasant car shopping experience I've ever had, and the salesperson was very nice the entire time. He gave my mother a free loaner until they shipped the car we wanted from Chattanooga, plus the first oil change for free. All told, include financing, we were there for maybe an hour and a half and walked out happy.

sir i am sorry about your last experiance here. i have sold 10-15 cars in under 1hr here. the person you bought from sounds like he wasnt to thrilled to be selling something. we sell cars at s plan everyday here, even if you dont qualify if you were mistaken on that price or asking us to lose some money then it somtimes takes awhile to earn someone business. give us another shot in the future besides theres a reason why we are #3 in the nationout of 744 stores.

When I was selling cars (almost 4 yrs) S plan were the easiest, here's the price, what color/options do you want. Simple. Some salesman are just dildo's and possibly the mgr was trying to pack some extras warranty/payment into the deal to make some $$, hence the reason they haggled so long. Kain, was the payment moving around this whole time w/o a change in term?

Sorry, man, but I can't in good conscience recommend anyone to your dealership. I don't know if you're a good salesman or not, but the two I dealt with (Javier and Wayne or something) are among the worst I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. My only relative in Knoxville is my mom, and I live in VA now, so no lost business from me either way. I give people second chances; businesses are first-impression only.

Sdrotary2: I don't worry about payment as much as I do the loan amount. I bought an '03 LX w/o sunroof, which I could've gotten easily for ~$11,000 before TTL. Their initial offer? $17,000. I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

you cant fault us for asking you to pay can you? i see we did somethihg right otherwise u wouldnt have bought our car. anywho, this has nothing to do with the fact that we are offering a great deal on the new msm. i sorry u have had your experiance with the protege purchase and hopefully u will give me a chance to sell u another car in the future. everyone else who has read this thread give me a call or email me if you are interested in this great deal.

HOLY CRAP, that's MSRP on my MSP & this is for the MSM. I wish I could get one of these (or more importantly that I could fit in the damn car)! I am, however, disappointed, to see that sales of the MSM are so low & the dealers are getting stuck with them just like the MSP.

This dealership is so,so.. Nathan is a great guy my wife and I bought an 04 miata from him and were very pleased to top it off the transactions only took about an hour. However I have talked to a few gents there that where total a-holes and didnt give me the time of day. Didnt want to answer questions and seemed to lie about stuff they didnt know. (I dont know about everyone eles but I would much rather someone say I dont know then make some crap up).
But all in all Nathan was one of the best sales reps I have ever talked with and there are a few others down there and few to stay away from. I guess every tree has some bad apples?

Hey nathan just incase you dont remember me Brandon and Cheryl Im the guy with titanum grey msp and black lancer evo VIII. We bought the first black cherry mitata off the lot, had a small scratch on the bumper that the dealership took care off question free. Thanks for a smooth transactions I raved about how smooth the transactions went.

peace

thank you for you kind words bigg fella. Does anyone on this forum know how good of a deal this is ?

i hate it when dealers say they're giving such a great deal...everyone pays the same price for it...you're not giving someone a deal they couldn't get elsewhere.

you and i both know that a dealer won't give you a bottom line price 9 times out of 10...like i said, every dealer pays the same thing for it...and every dealer has the same rebates.

all cars cost the same all dealers pay the same what makes us stand out is the fact we dont care to let everyone know what it takes to buy a car. i dont want to get into how we do this how we do that i need to sell these cars to whoever however i can. that being said if you are interested in the msm and dont think the price is right bring me a dealsheet from another dealer and i will beat it or pay u a 1000.00 and this is not because i didnt give u the best price the first time this is because i will not lose to any dealer anywhere on any new car mazda makes and sells

oh dear lord! seriously, man...do you think we're all stupid sheep? i don't know how long you've been selling...and personally, i don't really care...but mazda owners are some of the most educated buyers out there...most of them know cost, rebates and everything about the car before they walk into a dealership.

if you're just getting on the forum to sell cars, you're on here for the wrong reason...you could build a good reputation where people trust you...but you're just here to make a quick buck...you're not here to contribute to the forum.

You are very correct about the mazda buyer. Unfortunatly not correct about me. yes i am here to sell cars but at the same time if anyone needs help with service holla at me. if anyone needs help finding a car holla at me. I dont just get on this forum to sell i have a msp that needs to be faster. You cant make a quick buck and be able to live on that single dollar for the rest of you life. I am here to service all I can and learn all that i can. It is that simple for me.

Langdale Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Chevrolet, Pontiac...

anything you want $200 over invoice.

call Chris at 1-800-846-3181 for a great deal.

see? i could come on here and do this s*** all day long...but i'm not on here to make $$, i'm on here to learn and help others...most of the people on here understand that i sell cars...but i don't tell them BS like what great deals we have. every dealer pays the same price and has the same rebates. i can buy that car for the same price you're advertising anywhere in your region. 90% of your posts are about selling cars...we get it. you're a salesman...and you're not the only one on here...people don't get carried away with it like you do.

ion,apex,pro garage,etc are here to sell parts are they here for the wrong reason????
locate a mazaspeed dealer and ask them what they will sell you the msm for. this is no diff then a group buy or bulk sale i put a price out there to all that are interested if your not a player topher dont respond its simple!!! im not on here to see who wants to argue and complain about something i am here to offer the msm at a great price without having to do all the haggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back