WTB: Protege5 in FLA

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiral

Hey all-

I am looking to buy a 5-speed Protege5 somewhere in Florida. I am in Ft Lauderdale, but I'll drive anywhere within reason. Color/Options don't really matter. Low miles preferred.

If you've got one for sale, or know anyone who does, please let me know.

Thanks. :)

I'll ask around. You should come out to our local meets if you're in Ft. Laudy. It's a great way to meet other Mazda enthusiasts & you probably be able to find someone who is selling their P5 (or knows someone who is).

That's cool. I'm only in town for a few more weeks before I head back up to Gainesville. Where/when do you guys meet? I'll definately swing by if I can.

some of us are going to be at the publix shopping plaza on the southwest corner of flamingo & sunrise this coming friday, 7/ 23. around 8pm

the last friday, 7/30 we are going tobe at tower shops on the southeast corner of 595 and university. around 7pm.

have you checked the local mazda (and other) dealers. i know they have p5s.

I am not sure if it is still there, but UniversityMazda in Gainesville has one new still. 2003.5. had some ****** up decals on the side though. I am sure you could get a deal. It has been there for at least a year.

Oh yeah, it is white.

YellowMP5 said:
some of us are going to be at the publix shopping plaza on the southwest corner of flamingo & sunrise this coming friday, 7/ 23. around 8pm

I've seen a bunch out there before. I rolled by in the turboed '93 that night(about 3-4 months ago...lol), didn't stop though. On the way to meet up with my woman. U guys there ever friday?

spiral said:
Hey all-

I am looking to buy a 5-speed Protege5 somewhere in Florida. I am in Ft Lauderdale, but I'll drive anywhere within reason. Color/Options don't really matter. Low miles preferred.

If you've got one for sale, or know anyone who does, please let me know.

Thanks. :)

i have one for sale. i ll meet you half way. im in louisville ky

heres the pics with my rims. i dont have but 2 of the wheels now....

Attachments

• david_scar2.jpg
    david_scar2.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 157
  • david_scar4.jpg
    david_scar4.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 158
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back