Can i buy stock pieces for the mazda 3??

ben tracy

:
Lava Orange Mazda 3 Hatchback (2004)
ok can i buy plastic trim that has already been cut for the mazda 3 hatchback. For instance, can i buy a stock pastic trim for the mazda 3? (thumb) I really want to experiement in coloring them and i really dont want to do it on my plastic trim on my car, becuase if i dont like it, i will be ok. would mazda have a place to sell stock pieces?

please can anybody help me, or sell me it. The piece i am looking for is the pastic trim where the seatbelt is? If someone want to sell me one i would love that. Are their internet places i can get them at?

cochizzle said:
call your dealer...
So do you think i call my dealer and tell them what i need and what i am going to do with it, you think they will sell me one? I guess i will try on Monday. (hah)

Dont even need to tell them what your gunna do with it, just call the parts department and give them the part info you need. Prepare to be ass raped on prices though.

they are in business of selling parts....they can't just say no to you, of course there is a chance that they are dumb enough and can't find the right part number for you, but that's a different story...

I replaced the fake carbon fiber dash trim piece on my hatch with one off of 2.0L model. They sold it to me no questions asked, what do they care?

well reason I am asking is, I am 17 yrs old and I did not know that I could buy parts from dealerships. This is my first car and I am new to this stuff. (hand)

dude if u have money they will sell. they'd sell a car to an 8 year old if he came in carrying cash and had someone to drive it home.

u dont have to be 21 to buy a car or car parts, its not a firearm.

LOL, thxs, man i want it to be monday NOW!! Mazda is not open on Sundays, least parts are not. (lol2)

Back