Front Jack Point?

Renisis

Where would I place a hydrolic floor jack to raise up the front of the car to put it on stands? I wasn't sure and I didn't want to damage anything! I hope I posted in the right spot and thanks ahead of time!

-Matt

the round, sphere like thing in the middle, slightly to the driver's side. it actually is part of the tranny support. I use that everytime

RyanJayG said:
the round, sphere like thing in the middle, slightly to the driver's side. it actually is part of the tranny support. I use that everytime

Please take notice of where you are posting. I believe the question was in regard to the Mazda3.

actually it's kinda in that area...Find the main splash guard.....now just behind it is part of the frame....similar round area as RyanJayG put it...If you aren't 100% shure you found the spot...don't do it

Da 6 said:
actually it's kinda in that area...Find the main splash guard.....now just behind it is part of the frame....similar round area as RyanJayG put it...If you aren't 100% shure you found the spot...don't do it

Thanks for the help... its funny that I can call the dealer and they have no clue about they're own car. Very upsetting.

Thanks again,
Matt

Renisis said:
Thanks for the help... its funny that I can call the dealer and they have no clue about they're own car. Very upsetting.

Thanks again,
Matt
yes alot of people ask about the resonator delete...most don't even know they are gone...nor did the tech when I had a sri setup and we went on my my car is pulling hard right drive.

Back