2004 mazda3 vs 2002 mazda protege

zoom-zoom

:
2003 protege5
hey waz up peeps I just got a question i have a automatic triptonic 2.3L mazda 3 stock hatchback and one of my friends got a manual 2.0L mazda protege stock we are going to race this saturday. you think i will win or will he

I would bet on the 3.

zoom-zoom said:
hey waz up peeps I just got a question i have a automatic triptonic 2.3L mazda 3 stock hatchback and one of my friends got a manual 2.0L mazda protege stock we are going to race this saturday. you think i will win or will he

That was my guess too. Some things that may factor in slightly could be if yours is broken in, if his is high miles or not well cared for, length you're able to race. Interested to hear how it goes.

Depends on the driver...if you don't know what your doing, you can easily get pwn3d by a supposedly lesser car.

Just look at the EVO's and STI's which got pwn3d by a mazda 6i MTX last autox...sure doesn't look like it would happen on paper :).

So in other words...if your friend routinely drags, and you don't, prepare to get your ass handed to you.

crossbow said:
Depends on the driver...if you don't know what your doing, you can easily get pwn3d by a supposedly lesser car.

Just look at the EVO's and STI's which got pwn3d by a mazda 6i MTX last autox...sure doesn't look like it would happen on paper :).

So in other words...if your friend routinely drags, and you don't, prepare to get your ass handed to you.

He has an automatic 3....if he looses he should not be driving.... :eek:

I say Mazda3

AzMz3 said:
He has an automatic 3....if he looses he should not be driving.... :eek:

I say Mazda3
:D Pwn3b on a new level!

hey all got to say is that he won't be racing me for a while tell he gets some mods cause he hang for a little bet but i smoked him. but it was a good race and another win for the mazda 3

Last edited:
crossbow said:

EVO's, STI'S, SRT 4's even the RX8 is nothing but a Dyno queen with idiot behind the wheel

Back