KING'S 3 Tinted!!

KING13

:
2004 Mazda 3
wNDc3MTM1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNDc3MTM2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

What % did you get? I am getting mine done hopefully today, if not tomorrow...

Looks good.

Krs

got a question. ok i want my windows tinted too, what % can i get that is dark and looks good? (boom05)

i got 28% put on my 3 and if i could do it again i'd prolly go with a 20 or an 18%..........my 28 looks good not too light, blocks good amount of light but you can still see me in the car although you cant really make people out

ben tracy said:
got a question. ok i want my windows tinted too, what % can i get that is dark and looks good? (boom05)

That's a subjective question, depends on what you like. I'm guessing King13's side windows look like 35%. It looks like mine and that's what mine is. 35% is my state's legal limit for all side and back windows. I think it looks good but I think I'd like slightly darker. The place I got mine tinted at said I could get away with darker for the windows behind the driver (since I have the hatch) but I wanted a more uniform look to it so I stuck with . Colorado's limits are a little darker (27%). If I were in your state I'd probably do 27% as well. Colorado get's a lot of sun, so maybe even try to get away with a little lower.

forgot to mention....if you have a light interior like mine (beige) you will want to go with at least a 28%......the light color interiors have a way of making tint look lighter than it is.....id say kings is closer to a 28/25% but it may just be the dark interior

Back