I want a moonroof!

ben tracy

:
Lava Orange Mazda 3 Hatchback (2004)
Should i go through Mazda on getting a moonroof? I wont beable to get it until christmas, but i might start looking now for them. Question is Mazda is doing it for a grand for a moonroof, which i think is outragous in my book. Should i just look around in CO. for them? (boom07)

Mine came with one and now I have a rattle in the headliner behind the sunroof that I'm trying to get rid of. If you're set on having one, make sure whoever does it will warranty against things like this and obviously leakage, whistles and other problems. If Mazda did it would it be the same size as the one from the factory (in my opinion it's a bit on the small side)? How would that work, would you ship your car off somewhere to them? I never thought of this as a dealer installed option.

yea they do it there! and warrenty comes with it too. Well i guess i will go with them at christmas

I'd give you mine if I could. All the cars tey had at the time had sunroofs. I think I've only had it open 4 times in 4 - 5 MOnths.

Back