NEW Mz3s 5 door

Kimo5d3s

:
Mazda3s 5door
Greetings from the "Land of Entrapment" oops i mean Enchantment Albuquerque NM. I am a proud new owner of a Titanium Mz3s 5door Atx. My previous vehicle was a 02 Dodge Ram 1500 and I am much happier with this vehicle. I was considering the Scion Tc But when I saw and drove the 3 I fell in love I was truly amazed how much fun it is to drive. I have been reading the posts aout injens cai and aem cai as well. I am really hesitant about adding either of these these on due to some of thie issues some of the members have been having. Any one know when the automatic application will be availale? Also I have been trying to find out more info about the Magnaflow system that is still listed as "coming soon". Does any one have more info on when this will be availale as well as a price? I have also heard some gossip that Mazda will be making a turbo kit for the 3. I have yet found any valid resources for this info. Any info you can give a newbie would be greatly appreciated. I plan on putting my 3 to the test this weekend at the a local cruise spot. I wonder who my first victims willl be......MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!![/SIZE]

yeah unless someone posts picts of the other fix(Not utilizing twistie ties) then yes there is no atx(auto trans axle) friendly cai yet.

Back