found this pict searching for New Hamphire on google

MP5Raycer

this was on a website showing pics from a car show in NH .. wonder if its one of ours
New%20Hampshire%20027.jpg

Hmmm. I dont recognize the car or the building. What part of NH are you from?

I was born in Concord lived in allenstown most ofmy life in Bear brook State Park , Moved to Manch then to Merrimack, my family owns some reasturaunts up in NH still. i got a brother that is a Lakes Region Fire fighter. so .. kinda from all over the place lol i went to Pembroke Academy back in the day

I know some cats that went to PA. One is my ex GF. I went to Bishop Brady so Concord is my stomping ground. I went to a few Mtn Bike races at bear brook.

Sweet. =) I go up to Bear Brook every few weeks or so, to go hiking once in a while...

The wierd looking building in the background looks something like one side of the Verizon Center in Manchester, but I don't think it is just by the buildings that surround it, really. I've seen a couple of Yellow MSP's around, though mostly from Mass... I'm guessing that one is from Mass, too, as, if you'll notice, it has no front plates, and no holes for them, even.

flat_black said:
Sweet. =) I go up to Bear Brook every few weeks or so, to go hiking once in a while...

The wierd looking building in the background looks something like one side of the Verizon Center in Manchester, but I don't think it is just by the buildings that surround it, really. I've seen a couple of Yellow MSP's around, though mostly from Mass... I'm guessing that one is from Mass, too, as, if you'll notice, it has no front plates, and no holes for them, even.
^^^^ I am pretty sure this is why 1sty said that it was an MP3.

I dont recognize the building. At first I thought it was the DMV in concord but I doubt there would be a show there.

wait wait wait .. there is no way that pic was from NH .. if you look above the umbrella in the pict .. i see what appears to be two palm looking trees at the entrance to that building.... and yes I see its an MP3 .. its got MP3 wheels, and door badges on it .. lol

Bah. =) You slip once and someone always is there to point it out to you. ;) My bad, I must have blanked out the foglights, and the badges, and wheels... Damn.

Back