Vertical Doors

like a delorean? you want a flux capacitor and mister fusion to go with that?

Captain KRM P5 said:
like a delorean? you want a flux capacitor and mister fusion to go with that?
Well the flux capacitor would be nice. But seriouslly, i know this guy at work that is going to put them on his 92 civic hatch, just wanting to see what people thought about them on a 3. I have seen them on a p5. They look good, but its just the fact that its a 5 door car that makes me think twice about them.

Many times, they making getting in and out of the car a royal b****, not to mention are 80's lame. :D

Jericho123 said:
What does everybody think about vertical doors on the 3 hatch

I'd still like it cuz I like the car... I think it would be pretty darn trick. Now spending that kind of money and not showing the car - well, that would be a travesty... but then, you could always spend the money of performance parts as they come out and get one nasty 3 on the street... ah, it's America - we all have to personalize. Go for it!

Make the front open up, the rear open back and the hatch open down. Not THAT would be cool.

(yupnope)

i think they look great if the car matches the doors, meaning if you have a stock car but vertical doors it would look kinda dumb. but if the car was dropped and kitted and the interior was done up and the car was nice and wild looking, then the vertical doors would go with the car. i also agree it would be allot more pimp if all 4 doors did it.

Back